Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights (/showthread.php?tid=20640)

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 18-11-2009

OK - now that Mitch is out of town we can resume normal BB&B sessions !!! Just kidding Mitch. Still - it has been a little while now so maybe we should be thinking of the next one - between now and the overnighter 5/6 Dec so the stories can start ahead of time perhaps?

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Mono - 18-11-2009

Sounds like a plan,might be more B-Kings than Busas Lol3

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ROD - 19-11-2009

Im good for the 26th Pi_thumbsup

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - MrsTony - 19-11-2009

We should be good for then too,might be a bmw in the mix or a busa who knows

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Louwai - 20-11-2009

I'm in

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ROD - 20-11-2009

I will bring some new business cards along for people that want some Pi_thumbsup

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 20-11-2009

Guessing the 26th is Thursday coming so I will be there. Monoman - coming for a ride in a couple of weeks?

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Mono - 20-11-2009

Hey Scott yes to both see you on thurs mmmmm what will i ride...............doing a run to1770 with streetfighters this weekend

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - GCBusa - 25-11-2009

Thursday's don't fit with my commitments these days but my lady and I are going to be eating with the guys at Stones Corner on Friday night this week. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Pa King - 25-11-2009

I take it some of us are still going tomorrow night. I'll be there sometime after 5.30. Pi_thumbsup

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 25-11-2009

Me too

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ROD - 25-11-2009

I should be there about 5.30-6.00 cant have the b-king numbers out do the busas Biker

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Mono - 25-11-2009

about 6 pm for me

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ROD - 26-11-2009

Name change Brissy Beer Bullshit & B-kings Undecided

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Keenbeen - 30-11-2009

was it that bad Rod??? pitty im away in emerald, this job has turned out to be a shit fight and almost all conditions have changed so wont be going back after chrissy. i might have to send claire down on the busa on 'C' Mode. hehe. talk to u all in the new year and have a good trip on the 5th.