Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
The Cheescake Files - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Technical Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Cheescake Files (/showthread.php?tid=1074)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

cheese file ? keh ? - rev 01 - 22-03-2005

Tag, so what happened now

After last Sunday's fuel guzzling contest which I won as usual, I took the fuel pump off my old guzzler, pulled the pressure regulator filter out (blocked again) & hurled it:">

When the first dealer mechanic's saw the design of that self saucing cheese churn they were dancing in the streets & factoring in extra payments on their mortgages.
What a piece of shit !!

If you've got a 99 then it's either blocked or it will be blocked soon The FI will compensate & mask the problem but you'll notice your fuel consumption increase, & if it's a hot day, total power loss @ 6000 followed by a surge, then loss etc. <i></i>

The Cheescake Files - GDYUP - 22-03-2005

Just in the Fugen Mood! :"> :"> :">

A new topic just for this Cheesecake of a bike!

I haven't got an hour so please feel free to shitcan this shitbox.

Cam Chain.
Brakes.
Steering.
Clutch.
Toolkit.
Wheel bearings.

Tag. Ova to you Guys......................... <i></i>

Re: cheese file ? keh ? - 1hotBUSA - 22-03-2005

Tag,

We missed the rear subframe on the 99-00's. Mine is still holding in but if I get a rear hugger (carbon based) then the rear subframe will be feeling the strain, probably depositing rear hugger onto ashphalt.

Next bodgy item. Can we also start a post on bodgy things the mechanics have done to the bike.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Re: cheese file ? keh ? - gforce1300 - 22-03-2005

sold still with black steel headers:"> phuc i hate them!!!! <i></i>

Can we go into 2005 gay mardi gras colour. I'm sure the pink/black will be specialed out at the end of the year for the 2006 model which will look exactly like the 1999 model

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Re: cheese file ? keh ? - simmo - 22-03-2005

Pink & Black Cheesecake i feel sick just thinking about it
<i></i>

Yes, gotta agree mate, the first time I saw it I wanted to barf. Strawberry Cheesecake is what the thing is, and still the same as the 99

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Re: cheese file ? keh ? - rocket rod 7777 - 22-03-2005

Tag......what has upset you again Gyddy?
Have you been working on the bike again and cant undo that friggen bolt?
Oh well all that is behind me know,ahhhh the good old days,like the stupid bolt comming loose on the rear wheel spacer and gouging out the rear hub boss!:"> "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp but rather to skid in sideways, no money left, ciggie in one
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp hand, favourite drink in the other, body thoroughly used up,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Totally worn out, and screaming 'WOW... What a ride!'"
<i></i>

cheese file - Blackkat - 22-03-2005

Geez,

You guy's whinge alot about the busa but it seems that your not about to sell it for something else

Maybe a different brand of cheese cake

Some of the faults you guys mention could easily be self induced/avoided.

Whatever.

Leonard. <i></i>

chalk n ............ - rev 01 - 22-03-2005

Self induced ? don't hold back, do tell Blacky

I'm keeping mine until something passes me down conrod

Maybe this new Gixxer thou will be the nemesis ?
promises promises <i></i>

Re: chalk n ............ - simmo - 23-03-2005

The Silver Cheesecake tastes much nicer
<i></i>

The wonderful Busa - GDYUP - 23-03-2005

Geez Blackat. I was only joking.

The Busa is fabulous.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Pulls Groupies.
Great on rear tyres.
Good MPG.
Suzuki will honour the waranty claims.
Great trade in prices.
Yawn... Where was I?
Oh yeah.
All the problems experienced by us amatures are all self inflicted........

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>

Re: The wonderful Busa - simmo - 23-03-2005

Tag wait for it
Lucky you didn't buy a Honda
RR <i></i>

Re: The wonderful Busa - 1hotBUSA - 23-03-2005

Hey Rob,

Would that be "Friends dont let friends ride Hondas", or maybe "Better your sister in a brothel than your best mate on a Honda" Or as a closing statement "Abcess makes your fart go Honda"

True they are well built, but bloody everything you do on them is a mission. Spark plugs on a CBR250 or VFR400 rear cylinders. And every honda (almost) comes with non adjustable suspension which craps out fairly quickly.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>

Gone fishin' - Blackkat - 24-03-2005

The fish are biting good in these parts

Leonard. <i></i>