Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
ECU REFLASH Locations - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Hayabusa Gen.II (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: ECU REFLASH Locations (/showthread.php?tid=13442)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ECU REFLASH Locations - fasterfaster - 25-09-2009

Have had many enquiries regards Flashing so a list of who is providing this service across Australia.
Myself in Qld and others as below (Please add details if you would) Pi_thumbsup

http://www.petespitstop.com.au

Greg (Maj) in Victoria

Graeme In SA

Mark (Camel) In WA

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - Maj - 26-09-2009

Pete , may need to list models covered
I have busa 02-07 and 08+ and gsxr 06-07
i believe there is Horndog in WA , Leith in NT and Lee in NSW for gen 1 flashing

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - fasterfaster - 26-09-2009

Coolsmiley

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - BUSGO - 26-09-2009

I will sticky that.
No problems.

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - Hutch99 - 26-09-2009

in nsw???

Pi_thumbsup

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - spamanglenn - 26-09-2009

Me.02-07 busa.Already done a few.may gear up for gen2,s if people are interested.

Pi_thumbsup

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - spamanglenn - 26-09-2009

(26-09-2009, 08:09am)fasterfaster Wrote: Good stuff Glen ............... the interest is certianly there Pi_thumbsup
Be carefull but ................... we'll have you converted to the ever faster Gen II before you know it Lol2

No denying they are a nice engine,nice set of cams in them.

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - jamieBezzina - 26-09-2009

(26-09-2009, 07:25am)Hutch99 Wrote: in nsw???

Hutch I have been doing them for about a year now. The only problem with your bike is its a 99 same as my drag busa and we need to change the rotor and ECU to a 2002 or newer to flash it.

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - Hutch99 - 26-09-2009

(26-09-2009, 10:09am)jamieBezzina Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 07:25am)Hutch99 Wrote: in nsw???

Hutch I have been doing them for about a year now. The only problem with your bike is its a 99 same as my drag busa and we need to change the rotor and ECU to a 2002 or newer to flash it.

is my 99 a problem???hahahaha...
ill be ringing Wreckers around Sydney then!hahahaha...

just wondering though... will i get any more power out of it???

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - spamanglenn - 27-09-2009

Depends how far out the tune is.Ecu flashing after breathing mods gives you access to ignition and fuel curves at all throttle positions.Fitting a pipe to a busa then pc3 or ecu tuning it can often result in a very similar max power number.However, the tuned bike will have more torque wherever the untuned bike is not optimum,particularly at the part throttle areas your normally using to ride around with.No its not a magic secret unleasher of hidden peak hp any more than a pc3 is, but it can fatten up the whole power curve when fuel and ignition timing are optimised for power and not emissions.

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - Camel - 27-09-2009

(27-09-2009, 09:56am)spamanglenn Wrote: However, the tuned bike will have more torque wherever the untuned bike is not optimum,particularly at the part throttle areas your normally using to ride around with.

You're quite right, remember back to our chook chasers or other carby-engined bikes. Fit a 'power pipe' without changing the jetting and most often the result was lost power or flat spots somewhere in the rev range.

Think of the fuel maps in your ecu as being an easier way of changing jet sizes, (and no need to buy new jets each time).

Camel

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - simmo - 27-09-2009

(26-09-2009, 07:37am)spamanglenn Wrote: Me.02-07 busa.Already done a few.may gear up for gen2,s if people are interested.
So how do you dyno it for a map for different motors, or you just taking out the limiters
I'll be taking mine to R&C motorcycle tuning moorebank to fine tune mine Pi_thumbsup

RE: ECU REFLASH Locations - spamanglenn - 27-09-2009

Just the limiters,unifying maps,etc as Pete has already stated.Make sure you finetune your wallet before you go and get a full fuel and ignition tune of the ecu.You might be better to sell off all your gear to partially pay for it.So didnt the pc3 map transfer work out for you. Coolsmiley