Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? (/showthread.php?tid=13461)

Pages: 1 2

Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bazman - 28-09-2009

G'day fellow AHC members,
busacrankin & myself (as well as a few others that I'm aware of so far) are heading south to Phillip Island for the annual moto-GP pilgrimage.
Let's see if we can get some definate numbers ?!?
If there are enough of us there, we could (should?) probably have an informal get-together at some stage of the w/end ?!?
Don't foget (sic), ummm, foRget to vote pls....

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - motoplast - 28-09-2009

Bundy, Jen & I will be making the pilgrimage. We have committments for the Barry Sheene Memorial ride and possibly one or two appearances at P.I. the rest of the weekend is free for us. We are staying at Cowes and at this stage there are some beds left if anyone is interested.
I suggest if u want an informal meet up, then meet at the Euphoria cafe in the main drag of Cowes, top food and top hosts. I look forward to catching up with those who attend.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy Very Happy

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bazman - 28-09-2009

Cheers Tex,
I met u & bundy on Thompson Ave at WSB this year (or was it last years moto-GP???)
As soon as everyone votes, we'll be able to work out a day/time that suits the majority. That spot sounds good....

bazman.
Coolsmiley

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - humbussa - 28-09-2009

have voted and will be there!!

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - Maj - 28-09-2009

Anyone riding over the Alpine Way thursday ??
I feel like taking the long way around

Hitting the campground friday arvo

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - Ward P - 28-09-2009

Bit busy! (Baking cookies)Idiot2
Any chance they can postpone it 'till say . . . mid December for me????
I could make it then. Could you please ask them? If it's not too much trouble.Wtf

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - busacrankin - 29-09-2009

Bazman excellent work on the poll. Would be great to meet up with all the clubbies attending & am so looking forward to the whole trip. First time to the island for me. *%@ken lets go !!!! Pi_thumbsup

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - Madmax - 29-09-2009

I wuz allowed to do the Supers, I'll be there for them again next year.
Less crowded, take your bike into the track etc etc etc.

See yuz then!

Max

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bazman - 29-09-2009

(29-09-2009, 04:26am)Madmax Wrote: I wuz allowed to do the Supers, I'll be there for them again next year.
Less crowded, take your bike into the track etc etc etc.

See yuz then!

Max

Yeah Max,

the Supers (AND the "Afterburner Day") is definately on my "to do" list....I better ask my boss (& if that doesn't work, I'll juz hafta TELL him) about that one soon !

baz.
Coolsmiley
(28-09-2009, 05:54pm)humbussa Wrote: have voted and will be there!!

fanx 4 voting humbussa,
lookin' 4ward to meeting ya down there !

bazman.
Coolsmiley

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - humbussa - 29-09-2009

(28-09-2009, 07:42pm)Maj Wrote: Anyone riding over the Alpine Way thursday ??
I feel like taking the long way around

Hitting the campground friday arvo

we hitting Cooma wednesday Arvo then travelling to Lakes Entrance on the Thursday Island Friday Morning....Monday we are doing the great ocean rode..never done it so thought it was a good op!

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - daaef - 30-09-2009

Heading down from Syd with a mate midday Thursday, so hopefully get there late arvo Friday.

Just had 1000km service and jonesin to go!

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bazman - 01-10-2009

(28-09-2009, 07:42pm)Maj Wrote: Anyone riding over the Alpine Way thursday ??

we're gonna be one day in front of you, Maj.....don't worry, we'll warm da road up for ya (juz look for all the big black marks outta all da corners) !! Lol3
(30-09-2009, 08:11pm)daaef Wrote: Heading down from Syd with a mate midday Thursday, so hopefully get there late arvo Friday.

Just had 1000km service and jonesin to go!

Good stuff daaef,
if your coming straight down the Princes H/way, watch out for Police between Orbost - Cann River (amongst other spots, of course!)
Hey, btw...Welcome to the club, m8 !

bazman.
Coolsmiley

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - daaef - 01-10-2009

(01-10-2009, 03:23am)bazman Wrote: Good stuff daaef,
if your coming straight down the Princes H/way, watch out for Police between Orbost - Cann River (amongst other spots, of course!)
Hey, btw...Welcome to the club, m8 !

bazman.
Coolsmiley

Cheers!
Yeah last year there were cops everywhere over the border, and their unmarked cars were much harder to pick. We saw Ford Explorers, Subarus etc - not just the plain Commos and Falcons.. At least it won't be double-demerits this year on the NSW leg..

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bigfoot - 01-10-2009

damn navy enlistment is on that weekend bugger!! next year for sure

RE: Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there??? - bazman - 01-10-2009

(01-10-2009, 06:46pm)bigfoot Wrote: damn navy enlistment is on that weekend bugger!! next year for sure

Yeah, no excuses accepted next year bigfoot....
it's da biggest two-wheel party in Oz, m8 !
it could be V. Rossi's last year on bikes, too !

ps:- hey, btw....nice avatar m8 (u can have all my old g/friends too, dude.....there fairly worn out but !!) Lol3RollLol3