Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bling Bling Sales Counter (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Forum: For Sale - Vendors (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: VCM Cycle seats (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement (/showthread.php?tid=19105)

Pages: 1 2

Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - big kev - 14-06-2012

Well guys VCM cycle Seats is scaling back work due to impending full time employment again ,

What this means for AHC members is that VCM will be open on weekends and by appointment only i will still be making custom seats that wont change but the hours of operations will be cut right back to mainly 1 day per week , this is purely a finical decision on our behalf , i will always love making custom bike seats but i love driving trucks as well , I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for your support and for that i say thank you very much

Special thanks goes to DJ Pete whom with out his help VCM wouldn't be here today and for that i am truly appreciative pete

and again thank you to all members i really appreciate the friends i have made on here

thanks Kev & Maree
VCM Cycle Seats

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - [UNIT] - 14-06-2012

Well done Kev! Do whatever you need to do!

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - bazman - 14-06-2012

What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - pan - 14-06-2012

(14-06-2012, 11:28pm)bazman Wrote: What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?

He told me Volvos, but he'll probably deny it in public Coolsmiley

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - big kev - 15-06-2012

(14-06-2012, 11:28pm)bazman Wrote: What sorta trucks are ya gonna be driving, Kev?

just going back to haulage work HC bazman , now the RTA have given me back my license i can smash some debt and get our apartment fixed as well

thanks heaps guys , YES pan i could be driving VOLVO's LMAO

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - ROD - 15-06-2012

Good on ya Kev there might be a market for truck seats as well for you

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - big kev - 15-06-2012

(15-06-2012, 01:10pm)ROD Wrote: Good on ya Kev there might be a market for truck seats as well for you

N o thanks rod im happy to drive them and make a living working on them is a shit i know that from expreiense , the forum still has my full support as a vendor as well and all discounts still stand

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - Champs - 15-06-2012

Good on you Kev.

Still working on getting the Kat seat down to you. No rush on it.

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - LOAFIE - 15-06-2012

Congrats Kev, good to hear things are picking up for you

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - BikerBoy - 15-06-2012

Awesome Kev!! Back on track......I mean truck Pi_tongue

If you and the missus are ever tourin' down my way don't forget to give me call.

Cheers, BB

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - big kev - 16-06-2012

thanks guys paul i will do mate looks like i might end up doing interstate if thats the case will def catch up mate , looking to do the GOR sometime in 2013 so will def make time to catch up and some of the melbourne chapter can show us around

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - SWOOP - 19-05-2014

Good ya bro.

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - Batfink - 19-05-2014

has big kev been a victim to the random booting again??

BWT.. good to see your not stopping it completely mate, can't wait to see my new seats LOL

hope u enjoy anything you do in life

hahaha... CHECK THE DATES DICKHEAD *points at self*

damn I hate jumping in before really reading things

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - big kev - 19-05-2014

All good guys im still working doing seats

RE: Offical VCM Cycle Seats announcement - Homer - 19-05-2014

(19-05-2014, 08:17pm)big kev Wrote: All good guys im still working doing seats

Do you have a site where I can see what is available?