Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
G'Day guys - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: G'Day guys (/showthread.php?tid=20446)

Pages: 1 2

G'Day guys - Thompy - 22-04-2013

Heyas all,

First post, coupla days lurking/reading/researching, (9 weeks till I can suit up again)

So i'm 41, married, bought a shiny new girlfriend last October 2012, in black, not much done thus far. Yoshi cat backs, ventura bag and rack, Suzuki bra, and have a smoke screen that's an incredibly poor fit so I have left it off for now. Still very much in love.

I've found it a bit hard sourcing idea's, sources of info and suppliers thus far so a big thanks to you guys (i'd not seen the bagsters brand before). I've bought a cover and bag today.

anyways glad to be amongst it.

Thompy.

RE: G'Day guys - Kendo - 22-04-2013

G'day Thompy.Welcome

RE: G'Day guys - pan - 22-04-2013

Hiya!

RE: G'Day guys - Kendo - 22-04-2013

BTW, post up some pics when you got 'em Thompy.

RE: G'Day guys - bazman - 22-04-2013

G'day Thompy, and welcome to the AHC!! Very Happy

Congrats on hooking up with an awesomely high-performing mind-blowing mistress.....the missus might get jealous yet (...don't EVER leave them alone together!!) Eek

Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question.....but there is an infinite amount of stupid answers!! Lol3

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

RE: G'Day guys - Thompy - 22-04-2013

I guess fitting that I should put the first pic she had first, hoping this works.

[Image: 548091_380395438695425_293029128_n.jpg]

Thompy

RE: G'Day guys - Ward P - 23-04-2013

You're one lucky man. Treat your mistress well! she's a real looker!

RE: G'Day guys - Batfink - 23-04-2013

Whats the difference between ur missus and busa mistress?
1 will let you ride her anytime, anywhere the other just wants your credit card LOL

RE: G'Day guys - Zrex1200 - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 08:22am)Batfink Wrote: Whats the difference between ur missus and busa mistress?
1 will let you ride her anytime, anywhere the other just wants your credit card LOL

Yes, but the mistress does cost a lot more for shoes than the missus Pi_tongue

Not complaining mind you Smitten

RE: G'Day guys - Batfink - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 10:18am)Zrex1200 Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 08:22am)Batfink Wrote: Whats the difference between ur missus and busa mistress?

Wanna swap missuses? mine just spent about $180 on shoes for getting married in (wont wear them for anything else) $240 for shoes for going out after wedding (might wear again).... and the mistress doesn't need 12 pairs of shoes hanging in the garage Lol2

RE: G'Day guys - Thompy - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 10:22am)Batfink Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 10:18am)Zrex1200 Wrote:

Wanna swap missuses? mine just spent about $180 on shoes for getting married in (wont wear them for anything else) $240 for shoes for going out after wedding (might wear again).... and the mistress doesn't need 12 pairs of shoes hanging in the garage Lol2

For me, at least, as expensive as they can be respectively, I find both my acquisitions cost effective to ride Smitten

RE: G'Day guys - Thompy - 23-04-2013

i'm not supposed to know but the missus is buying my mistress a set of plates for my birthday so I guess i'm one of the lucky few where they know each other like each other and spend on each other..

Thompy.

RE: G'Day guys - BEAU - 24-04-2013

G'day Thompy, welcome to the AHC mate.

RE: G'Day guys - RYDRZ - 24-04-2013

Welcome , looking forward to seeing a threesome
U ya mistress & missus at one of our club get togethers

This mid november in

NORMANVILLE south australia

Mate...

& im sure bazman want to film a threesome
Of you-your mistress & missus
;)