Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights (/showthread.php?tid=20640)

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 15-01-2009

For those going on the Gin Gin tour the brekkie creek on the 22nd would be a nice chance to meet up and sort out any little details, and wet the appetite in anticipation - if you can get there of course.

That idea aside, who else is a goer for 22nd? Or do I have to sit in the loners corner and mumble into my beer about why the world is stuffed, and teenagers these days, and don't start me on politics........

You know the ones.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - The Damsel - 16-01-2009

Champs Wrote:For those going on the Gin Gin tour the brekkie creek on the 22nd would be a nice chance to meet up and sort out any little details, and wet the appetite in anticipation - if you can get there of course.

That idea aside, who else is a goer for 22nd? Or do I have to sit in the loners corner and mumble into my beer about why the world is stuffed, and teenagers these days, and don't start me on politics........

You know the ones.

Hey Champs
What time does it start?

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - TimF - 16-01-2009

Trix & Tone & m8ee normally get there early, about 5pm. Others turn up quite a bit later. Not sure that many people have said they are going this time round though.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Missy_Moo - 16-01-2009

Sorry guys not next week for me, change of plans. 6 wks of work now before I venture down, hopefully second week of march.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 16-01-2009

I am a brekky creek virgin but I am told 5:30 - 6pm start. I built up the courage for the last date, but I wanted my first to be special. You know - that special date you look forward to for so long. I couldn't make it at the last minute, or maybe I just got cold feet. This time for sure!

Sounds like March should be the timing for the next gathering Missy. The steaks will still be there.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - m8ee - 17-01-2009

I'll be there next thursday (22nd) as posted. I don't mind eating a steak alone if I have to.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Missy_Moo - 17-01-2009

Terrible easy when the steak is REAL nice!

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - MrsTony - 17-01-2009

Yeah well we can't have that Shane. We'll join you as well

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ROD - 17-01-2009

I should be there will be on the busa for work this week why they fix me work ute Dame drunk drivers Knuppel2

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Cowboy040 - 18-01-2009

Hi M8ee, We cant have you eating by your self I'll be there and looking forward to catching up with you all and meeting the new members, see you all Thursday.
Cowboy

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Cowboy040 - 18-01-2009

Hi Louwai,did you use to ride a fireblade and go on Caveman rides with Bentaxel and the boys?
Cowboy.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Louwai - 18-01-2009

Cowboy040 Wrote:Hi Louwai,did you use to ride a fireblade and go on Caveman rides with Bentaxel and the boys?
Cowboy.

Sorry bloke. Wasn't me.........
I'll be there 22nd tho.............

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Cowboy040 - 19-01-2009

Ok Louwai I look forward to catching up on Thursday.
Cowboy.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Keenbeen - 19-01-2009

Champs Wrote:For those going on the Gin Gin tour the brekkie creek on the 22nd would be a nice chance to meet up and sort out any little details, and wet the appetite in anticipation - if you can get there of course.

You know the ones.

hey ive just goten home, no overtime this week so ill be there. 6:30 wasnt it???

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 19-01-2009

Looks like between 5-6 is the norm to turn up Keenbeen