Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights (/showthread.php?tid=20640)

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Pa King - 28-10-2010

Maybe it should storm more often of an afternoon. Biggest crowd tonight for a long time.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 29-10-2010

I agree Pa - Well done to all for coming out despite the early warning we had of potential weather.

I must say Shane the fairy rider redeemed himself well by arriving second and making quiye an entrance (as did Mono) and relaying hunting stories through the night. Mancard returned and endorsed again Shane.

Trix - the photo you took? would look good here given our best turnout for quite a while (hint!)

Now we have to stir up that overnighter that was touched on as well..................

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - MrsTony - 30-10-2010

Yeah Scott the pic turned out pretty yuk, still trying to work out what the hell???

Great to see everybody. Must say that BMW looked out of place tho.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - m8ee - 10-12-2010

Xmas steak thurs next week anybody?

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Champs - 10-12-2010

I was thinking along those lines myself Shane. Count me in as long as shifts etc work for the night.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - TheShredder - 10-12-2010

Thats the 16th then , guess it will be the last 1 for 2010
Im free & in c u there

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - abusa - 10-12-2010

Should be right for that as well.

Cheers Shayne

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Pa King - 10-12-2010

OK , I'll be there too.

If Champs is coming it will rain for sure. Lol3

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Xhiler8r - 11-12-2010

damn i was hoping to make at least 1 BBB night this year but i dont pick the bike up until the 18th oh well there is always next year have fun guys and gals

Merry Xmas to all of you and have a happy new year also

cheers Bill

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - TheShredder - 11-12-2010

(11-12-2010, 04:37pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: damn i was hoping to make at least 1 BBB night this year but i dont pick the bike up until the 18th oh well there is always next year have fun guys and gals

Merry Xmas to all of you and have a happy new year also

cheers Bill

you could always come in the car pal
If it helps i can pick up the bike & take it to the creek for ya Lol3

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Xhiler8r - 11-12-2010

last place i wanna be is in the car on a thursday night going to the creek in that bullshit traffic thanks for the offer mate but next year aint that far away

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - ikuzus - 12-12-2010

yeah count me in

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Keenbeen - 14-12-2010

yeah im in too, might have to bring the dirt squirters along to show them off, naaaa not much to look at. Claire might be a starter too if its not to cold.

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - TheShredder - 16-12-2010

Good turn out for the end of the year car club get togetherLol3

Trophy for Gc busa & ikuzus for flying the bike flag

Another great year of rides & good times nears its end so to all
Have a Merry & safe Xmas so we can do it all over again in the new year

shane

RE: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Pa King - 17-12-2010

Yes, very good rollup considering the cyclonic conditions. Even though most of us did drive in . Hope GC Greg made it back home on his Xmas bling bike.
Thanks M8ee for suggesting it !! See everyone next year.