Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights (/showthread.php?tid=20640)

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Troy Busa R - 29-08-2005

Count me in.

Troy.

Blue & black Rocks <i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Fords01 - 29-08-2005

Hey Troy,

Where u bin hiden?

I will be at the next one even with my probation

Fords <i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Xhiler8r - 31-08-2005

hey guys Troy myself and a couple of others are heading out to Brekky Creek this Thursday night 1/9/2005 come on down and mingle if ya like otherwise see ya on the 8th Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - nickmakwell - 02-09-2005

oh shit I should have checked the board out before going out last night - would have caught up with you guys...bugger...

I will be there next thursday though..... <i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - aBUSa - 06-09-2005

Guys I will be at the Creek from 6.15 this Thursday night as I will be leaving around 7.30 to have a few runs at Willowbank.

If anyone wants to come along they are more than welcome.

See you then.

Shayne

<i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Cowboy040 - 06-09-2005

Hi guys I'll be there Thursday nite see you all then.
Cowboy. <i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Xhiler8r - 07-09-2005

count me in also need a nice steak and a oh and might have some too Regards Bill

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Paul666 - 07-09-2005

Hi Guys, finaly making my first post. see you tomorrow night <i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - kawasuki - 07-09-2005

Any of you Canadians comming on the Snowy hoot?????? We have to many Mexicans comming we need support. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>

Re: Brisbane Thursday Night Beer & B.S - Diablo - 07-09-2005

Hey guys, I'll be at the brekky, then I think I'll go along with the two Shanes to Willowbank. Looking forward to hooking up and puting some names and faces together Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>

Hey Diablo what time do you think you will be going through Springwood might be able to meet you on the way in that way you wont have to ride around for an hour looking for our secret hideout Regards Bill

And you Mr. Mackwell bling is not a mod it is a way of life Regards Bill

Cool Bill, I was thinking of hitting Springwood at about 5:45. But, it depends on traffic and happy snap action . I'll give you a call before I leave the Coast . Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>

hey I was always told that if you go past the happy snappers on your rear wheel they cant get a pic of ya might be worth a try and see how fast you can get there Regards Bill

Yeah, I know of a guy that thought that on an R1.......I think he's still waiting to get his licence back. He was tracked down due to the camera operator getting a partial rego, and because he had an unusual helmet and jacket Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>