Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Clubmate Down... - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Clubmate Down... (/showthread.php?tid=21209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Clubmate Down... - bazman - 04-12-2013

Hey guys, very sad news...

One of our fellow clubmates, Timmy_O_TOOl (Timothy Fletcher), has been involved in a very serious accident...

The following paragraph has been cut and pasted from Tims f/book, courtesy of Tim's mother (Bridget Fletcher).

"To all of Timothy's friends, he was in an accident yesterday at Tylden, a truck did not stop at the stop sign. He was airlifted to Royal Melbourne. He is in a induced coma, to check and has a probe in his scalp to monitor brain swelling. He has broken jaw and cheekbone, a dislocated elbow. They will look at operating either today or tomorrow. It could have been a lot worse if he didn't have the right bike gear. Ivan has just rung the hospital, they reduced the state of consciousness and he responded by squeezing their fingers, but the brain swelled again so they upped the medication again. If you want updates I will be posting them on my page. I'm sure you will all be thinking of him..."

Tim is a very widely respected club member, and has many, many friends here....so lets all say a prayer for him and keep him in our thoughts as we wish him a speedy and full recovery...

"get better soon, mate"!! Yes

Coolsmiley

RE: Club Mate Down... - Batfink - 04-12-2013

Very sorry to hear that Baz..

fingers crossed and high hopes for full recovery from down south in Tassie

RE: Club Mate Down... - captainrob - 04-12-2013

Let's hope for some good news.

RE: Club Mate Down... - 06BUSA - 04-12-2013

Hoping for a full recovery Timmy. All the best wishes.

RE: Club Mate Down... - pan - 04-12-2013

Prayers and thoughts to Timmy and his family/friends...

RE: Club Mate Down... - Dale - 04-12-2013

Very bad news indeed. Our prayers are with you Tim.

RE: Club Mate Down... - BEAU - 04-12-2013

Omg, Timmy is a champ! Had a lot of st kilda dinners with him and other members. He's clocked up close to 300,000 kms on his Genll he bought new without any major offs as far as I know. He's a great young bloke to boot. Please keep me updated as I'm not on his Facebook so not in contact with his family. If anyone is planning on visiting him when it's ok to do so please let me know. Beau 0448371096

RE: Club Mate Down... - Axe - 04-12-2013

sorry to hear this.

all the best to tim.

RE: Club Mate Down... - Zrex1200 - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 10:07am)BEAU Wrote: Omg, Timmy is a champ! Had a lot of st kilda dinners with him and other members. He's clocked up close to 300,000 kms on his Genll he bought new without any major offs as far as I know. He's a great young bloke to boot. Please keep me updated as I'm not on his Facebook so not in contact with his family. If anyone is planning on visiting him when it's ok to do so please let me know. Beau 0448371096

Jees a high milage rider taken out by an inattentive driver....Pi_thumbsdown

Hope all comes good for ya Tim & your back on two wheels soon Biker

RE: Club Mate Down... - ROD - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 10:07am)BEAU Wrote: Omg, Timmy is a champ! Had a lot of st kilda dinners with him and other members. He's clocked up close to 300,000 kms on his Genll he bought new without any major offs as far as I know. He's a great young bloke to boot. Please keep me updated as I'm not on his Facebook so not in contact with his family. If anyone is planning on visiting him when it's ok to do so please let me know. Beau 0448371096

Fully Agree Beau Timmy is a Hard Nut he will pull Through

Thinking of you Tim and your family

One of our last rides before I moved Down to Tassie Down the Great Ocean Road He named his Busa Gemma

RE: Club Mate Down... - DjPete - 04-12-2013

All the best Tim. Prayers go out.
Top bloke and excellent safe rider IMO.
Undeserved.

RE: Club Mate Down... - Camel - 04-12-2013

Tim, I hope you heal quickly with no long-term ill effects.

RE: Club Mate Down... - mozza24 - 04-12-2013

Bad news indeed - best wishes for a speedy recovery Tim.Pi_thumbsup

RE: Club Mate Down... - kev11e - 04-12-2013

Thoughts and best wishes
Regards
kevin

RE: Club Mate Down... - Zoro - 04-12-2013

For those of us not on FB can you keep us updated on his condition please?

Hopefully all ends up well for him, he's certainly put some klms on that bike in a short period.

(04-12-2013, 08:26am)bazman Wrote: Hey guys, very sad news...

One of our fellow clubmates, Timmy_O_Tool (Timothy Fletcher), has been involved in a very serious accident...

The following paragraph has been cut and pasted from Tims f/book, courtesy of a family member (Bridget Fletcher).

To all of Timothy's friends, he was in an accident yesterday at Tylden, a truck did not stop at the stop sign. He was airlifted to Royal Melbourne. He is in a induced coma, to check and has a probe in his scalp to monitor brain swelling. He has broken jaw and cheekbone, a dislocated elbow. They will look at operating either today or tomorrow. It could have been a lot worse if he didn't have the right bike gear. Ivan has just rung the hospital, they reduced the state of consciousness and he responded by squeezing their fingers, but the brain swelled again so they upped the medication again. If you want updates I will be posting them on my page. I'm sure you will all be thinking of him...

Tim has lots of friends here....so lets all say a prayer and keep him in our thoughts...

Coolsmiley