Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Clubmate Down... - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Clubmate Down... (/showthread.php?tid=21209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Club Mate Down... - RYDRZ - 04-12-2013

if anyone wants to send a get well card to

timmy fletcher

- Via me , & I'll take them in

- in " BULK " I imagine

as i work less than 500meters down the road from the royal melbourne hospital

post to
corbin spurr
Care of -mail room
royal childrens hospital
parkville 3052, vic

and I will take them by a trolley to his bedside
cheers ,

RE: Club Mate Down... - Kendo - 04-12-2013

Bad news indeed, let's hope there is some better news for him real soon.

RE: Club Mate Down... - ROD - 04-12-2013

Im friends on facebook with Tim and Bridget Fletcher , Bridget will keep us up to date and I will post it on the Forum for non facebookers, Hope all Good news

RE: Club Mate Down... - jamdonut - 04-12-2013

Best wishes towards a quick recovery.

RE: Club Mate Down... - vitto - 04-12-2013

Lets hope for a speedy recovery. Thinking of u buddy

RE: Club Mate Down... - Driller - 04-12-2013

That's terrible news wishing him all the best

RE: Club Mate Down... - Landmine - 04-12-2013

Best wish and a speedy full recovery Tim.

RE: Clubmate Down... - busarat - 04-12-2013

Re club mate down

Hope you get well soon.As well as no long lasting problems

RE: Clubmate Down... - ROD - 05-12-2013

Update from Bridget Fletcher
Quote:This is what's left of the bike. He is still in the induced coma. They are reducing the amount of meds. And the brain swelling seems to not getting worse. He is responding to stimulation. He also has a broken thumb. They will operate on his jaw and cheekbone tomorrow. Timothy and the truck driver were on the same road going in opposite directions. The truck driver didn't see him and didn't give way. They both slammed on the brakes. Timothy hit the front wheel and went through the windscreen. He is so lucky that he had good leathers, as it was the hump on the back that stopped his neck from being broken. The truck driver is being charged with Failure to Give Way.

RE: Clubmate Down... - revhead - 05-12-2013

not good ,hoping for a speedy recovery,in my thoughts and prayers

RE: Clubmate Down... - BEAU - 05-12-2013

That picture of his bike remains makes me feel ill... So sad that someone can almost be killed and the other driver is only charged with failure to give way. The old I didn't see you hey. Try looking a little harder...

RE: Clubmate Down... - Zoro - 05-12-2013

(05-12-2013, 06:27am)ROD Wrote: Update
Quote:This is what's left of the bike. He is still in the induced coma. They are reducing the amount of meds. And the brain swelling seems to not getting worse. He is responding to stimulation. He also has a broken thumb. They will operate on his jaw and cheekbone tomorrow. Timothy and the truck driver were on the same road going in opposite directions. The truck driver didn't see him and didn't give way. They both slammed on the brakes. Timothy hit the front wheel and went through the windscreen. He is so lucky that he had good leathers, as it was the hump on the back that stopped his neck from being broken. The truck driver is being charged with Failure to Give Way.

What a mess, hopefully his condition continues to improve.

What is it with steering wheel attendants (truck drivers) that are supposed to be professionals that cant drive properly??
Had my fair share of close calls in both cars and bikes with these clowns.

Hoping they throw the book at this guy, knobhead..

Get well soon Tim..

RE: Clubmate Down... - TheShredder - 05-12-2013

Shocking, all the best to Tim & his family

RE: Clubmate Down... - PostmanPete - 05-12-2013

(05-12-2013, 06:27am)ROD Wrote: Update

Thanks for the updates Rod...... as soon as he's able to have non family visitors I'll be in. Top bloke is young Timmy

RE: Clubmate Down... - Lucky 85 - 05-12-2013

Hope you have a speedy recovery Tim. Looking at the bike you are lucky (if you could call it that) to have survived. Get well soon.