Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Sydney Ride - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Sydney Ride (/showthread.php?tid=5649)

Pages: 1 2

Sydney Ride - hyabusa - 15-08-2001

anyone in the Sydney area interested in a ride up the old road to Gosford then return via Wisemans ferry for Saturday 01Sep depending on the weather that is??

Wisemans Ferry - Heidi1 - 15-08-2001

Do you know you actually get to GO ON A FERRY?!!

How cool is THAT! The first time I went there I had had the bus about a week and thought we should get to know each other. I don't even know how I ended up on the road, but I was bootlind down some pretty corners when I came BANG up against a line of stopped traffic (there MIGHt have been a sign, but I didn't see it).

Screeched to a halt and asked someone what was going on and the guy turned to me with a sneer, 'we're waiting for the ferry'. THE FERRY! I got REALLY excited until the guy turned to me again,'well what did you EXPECT?' For some reason I didn't expect a ferry.

Then again, you don't expect an ugly guy at Tom Uglys Bridge or anyone called Pete at Peats Ridge. I think he was being a bit literal.

HEIDI xxx

Re: Wisemans Ferry - busaluva2 - 17-08-2001

Would love to attend.

It would be ideal to replicate the Busa turnout on the last Sydney ride.

Brian

Re: Sydney Ride - WARD P - 20-08-2001

Count me in. The last ride day up to Wolumbiwas great.

Ward.

Sydney ride - hyabusa - 22-08-2001

any ideas on where to meet at??

Re: Sydney ride - Fenda - 22-08-2001

Yep, I'd be in that. Why not meet on Pennant Hills road Maccas like we did for the Wollombi ride. That is a reasonably central point if we are heading north. bye, fenda

Re: Sydney ride - Fox - 22-08-2001

.... I don't suppose I could bring the Aprilia ....?

Ride day - HiredAbuser - 22-08-2001

Aprillia!!!! You have to be kidding

Count me in!!

Adrian

Re: Ride day - Fox - 22-08-2001

.... damn racists! .. oh ok I'll bring the Abusa ....

Re: Ride day - Fenda - 27-08-2001

Is everyone still interested in a ride this saturday? We need to get it locked in the next day or two I think - I certainly need to plan around it if we are going. Could we all give a final yeay or neay - we also need to organise a meeting point and time. bye, fenda

Re: Ride day - WARD P - 27-08-2001

Saturday 1st. September is locked into my diary so I'll be there(weather permitting)

WARD

Re: Ride day - busaluva2 - 27-08-2001

Do you still intend to ride via Gosford? If so, perhaps a meeting place at Old Sydney Town for those northern riders. We can then continue on towards Wollombi and turn off to Wisemans Ferry. We will need to confirm meeting times.

Brian

Re: Ride day - WARD P - 27-08-2001

I live in Wyong, but so as to not lose too much of the old highway, I'd rather head down to the cafe at Mt White and meet there.(Probably go via Mooney Mooney cause I'm a sucker for that section of road)
Last time I think the meeting time at Mt White was around 10.30 - 11am.

WARD

Re: Sydney Ride - busaluva2 - 28-08-2001

Ward

I live in Berkeley Vale. We should ride down together. Contact me on 0419 979 962 and we will organise meeting.

Brian

Re: Sydney Ride - Mateer - 28-08-2001

Where are you Sydney riders? The weather frightening you off!
We need a meeting point ... CheersFenda