Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Who wants to sleep with Max? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Who wants to sleep with Max? (/showthread.php?tid=7596)

Pages: 1 2

Who wants to sleep with Max? - Heidi1 - 04-07-2007

I got a call last night, Max is about four hours this side (Canberra) of Brisbane and his accommodation for tonight has fallen through. Does anyone 2 to 4 hours the other side (heading up) of Brisbane have a bed for him tonight? he could get a hotel, but then he would be LONELY!

He is a nice boy but he doesn't eat his spinach.

HEIDI xxx

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - DjPete - 04-07-2007

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity but unfort I am not in that area.
He is welcome to come down and sleep with me in Melbourne anytime though...

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - ROD - 04-07-2007

Thats a bit of teasing Heidi all yo ca see on front page is
Who wants to sleep with M

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - Heidi1 - 04-07-2007

Mechanx keeps saying I am naughty......

Coolsmiley

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - kev11e - 04-07-2007

...and Mechanx would be right...
:-)

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - mechanx - 04-07-2007

Is he ok for accommadation tonight heidi? I'm on the nthside of brisbane ,close to the city ? give me acall if he needs a bed 0412672331.

mechanx Wrote:Is he ok for accommadation tonight heidi? I'm on the nthside of brisbane ,close to the city ? give me acall if he needs a bed 0412672331.

HANG ON, you just want me to call!!

oh ya you naughty girl?

I think Max might have been blown off the road, he isn't answering the phone so I'll not sure where he is right now. Silly bugger.

You know you want to ?

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - kawasuki - 04-07-2007

Did he make it Heidi? And make sure he's got no pink panties on ,cause uno what the Mechanx is like.............Bump

kawasuki Wrote:Did he make it Heidi? And make sure he's got no pink panties on ,cause uno what the Mechanx is like.............Bump

I just heard from him, he is north of Gympie now. I said Mechanx offered him a bed and he wasn't sure he was dressed correctly for such an event. He's going to sleep somewhere then thinks he might be about 800kms from where he is headed the next day.

I need a map.

RE: Who wants to sleep with Max? - simmo - 04-07-2007

Heidi1 Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Did he make it Heidi? And make sure he's got no pink panties on ,cause uno what the Mechanx is like.............Bump

I just heard from him, he is north of Gympie now.  I said Mechanx offered him a bed and he wasn't sure he was dressed correctly for such an event.  He's going to sleep somewhere then thinks he might be about 800kms from where he is headed the next day.  

I need a map.
No you don't Heidi you need Pink panties Lol2
Good luck Max, It was bloody windy out there earlier Nerd

That could possibly be the last thing I need Simmo!

You need some pink leather pantys heidi , and some whips ? Or do you already have some ? NASTY