Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Rocket funeral details - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Rocket funeral details (/showthread.php?tid=7962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rocket funeral details - DjPete - 22-08-2007

As per other post...
I have been asked to inform the board that Rocket passed away last night after slipping into a coma.
Funeral details will be posted when known.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Rocket, his family and friends.
The funeral will most probably be Tuesday.
One of Rockets wishes was a bike procession.
Details to come.

RE: Rocket funeral details - Taubusa - 22-08-2007

Terrible News – May he rest in peace.
My sincerest condolences to his family and friends

RE: Rocket funeral details - simmo - 22-08-2007

Also very sad to hear the news, also may he rest in peace
Also condolences to all his family and friends

RE: Rocket funeral details - mr magoo - 22-08-2007

my condolences to family and friends.rocket you have now been set free from the pain in this life,to ride the southern sky's ride it hard,ride it fast.may the winds carry you to our hearts and to our minds. farewell.

RE: Rocket funeral details - Ward P - 22-08-2007

Rocket,

We had the pleasure of sharing a beverage with you at Jindy in 2005,
We all just never know when it's our time.

I'm just glad that you went quickly, We had a very close friend who died earlier this year after a very long battle, Cancer can be a very cruel disease.
Our thoughts are with your family and friends at this time.

Ward and Cathy

RE: Rocket funeral details - m8ee - 22-08-2007

WTF??? - Very sad news indeed. RIP. Rocketman, condolences to all friends and family.

RE: Rocket funeral details - bear - 22-08-2007

Terrible news and there will be WA bikes there in spirit.

RE: Rocket funeral details - Mutha - 22-08-2007

Condolences to Rod's family and friends. He was a fighter and I am proud to have known him and spent many a happy occasion with him.
I will miss him dearly, but I know his spirit lives on and will never be too far away from us.
I hope to see as many as possible come along on Tuesday,
to celebrate Rod's life, pay our respects and show him what he meant to us all.

God Bless You ROCKET ROD! Ride On! XXX

Mutha
Tereza. Grouphug

RE: Rocket funeral details - xhiler8r - 22-08-2007

As i saw the post my heart dropped I have lost a dear fighting friend on this board we had many of a giggle and a few fighting words here I am glad he made it home for awhile before he passed Rocket my friend RIP best wishes to his family and those that actually got to meet the man I never did get that chance I will deaqrly miss all those nice pics he used to send to me

Dj Pete do me a favour and slip a copy of the Oz Busa disc in the casket for me so he can at least have the G Thread close by

RE: Rocket funeral details - BLACKZOOK - 22-08-2007

Aw shit - rest in peace mate.
All the best to his family and friends

RE: Rocket funeral details - Slowdownjack - 22-08-2007

My condolences to Rockets family & those that knew him.
May you ride forever. R.I.P

RE: Rocket funeral details - BUSGO - 22-08-2007

R.I.P. ROCKET..
Such a tragedy for a guy full of life.
Please take my condolences to all concerned. Especially you Tez. You did your very best to keep him going.

RE: Rocket funeral details - tenacious - 22-08-2007

It was such a shock to see this post this morning.

My condolences to Mr. Rocket's family and friends.

R.I.P

RE: Rocket funeral details - Heidi1 - 22-08-2007

Those of us in the Canberra mob who can't be there on Tuesday will say a quiet word Tuesday night.

HEIDi xxx

RE: Rocket funeral details - fasterfaster1 - 22-08-2007

Condolences to all Rod's family and friends.
Rod (Rocket) I'll bet your right up Rods (Dirtbags) ass into the next corner even at this time as my thoughts are of you. Hold the line and keep him honest Rocket ( he has those bloody Illusion goggles remember) as sure as hell one day I'll ride again with you both.

FF1