Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Message from a hard working Aussie - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Message from a hard working Aussie (/showthread.php?tid=8009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Message from a hard working Aussie - Louwai - 29-08-2007

I agree 100%.... Bring it on.....

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my
taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, as I work on a
mine site or a Kalgoorlie construction project, I am required to pass a
random urine test, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people
who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine
test to get a welfare cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for
them??

Please understand - I have no problem with helping people get back on
their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone
sit on their arse drinking grog & smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to
pass a urine test to get a public assistance cheque?????

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Dan85 - 29-08-2007

Clap +1

and again like was said above i have no problem with peope who need help getting it. i do have a problem with people sitting on there arse doing sweet f*** all and getting paid for it. and its bollocks that there arnt any jobs there were almost 1500 jobs in the paper here in townsville and most of them were recuring because positions werent being filled. who cares if you have to sweep a school floor or empty garbage bins for city council its a job and ill respect someone who cleans toilets for a living more than someone who is a dole bludger.

i work as a civil designer(design roads, subdivisions etc) and i can tell you the amount spent each fortnight on welfare is more than what it would cost to do the re-sealing works program on all of townsville roads for a year. so jsut think each fortnight one city around australia could have its roads re-sealed, smooth, no potholes and none of that slippery as shit cheap crack sealing stuff. (mechanx no crack jokes i dont wanna know about our crack bing sealedGhastly)

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - ROD - 29-08-2007

Thats why i have a wife up in brisbane to get paid and send it to me so i can ride my Biker

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Ozboc - 29-08-2007

Good post Louwai , and i agree with your statements - My question is what do i get for my $700 a week tax bill --- excellent medical --- PPPFFTTTT .... pension for when i get older ?? PPPFFFTTTT have to pay for my own ..... Nice smooth roads without massive ruts ???? PPPFFTTT pay for that in road taxes - regos, petrol excise...

Can i elect my money to go to family's that really need it rather than those drug farked lazy pricks that think a good honest days work is too hard for them and that have never held a job, Yet put a large burdon on medical and tax paying people??? PFFTT...

Might go for a ride now --- need to go de stress .........

Boc

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Louwai - 29-08-2007

Ozboc Wrote:Good post Louwai , and i agree with your statements - My question is what do i get for my $700 a week tax bill --- excellent medical --- PPPFFTTTT .... pension for when i get older ?? PPPFFFTTTT have to pay for my own ..... Nice smooth roads without massive ruts ???? PPPFFTTT pay for that in road taxes - regos, petrol excise...

Can i elect my money to go to family's that really need it rather than those drug farked lazy pricks that think a good honest days work is too hard for them and that have never held a job, Yet put a large burdon on medical and tax paying people??? PFFTT...

Boc

My parents want me to ask the tax man if I can pay my tax to them directly in lieu of the pension rather than me actually paying tax. Lol2
Mainly because the amount of tax I pay is over 5 times what they get on the pension.
They'd be laughing.......

Also, I must clarify, the words originally posted are not mine. I copied it from an email sent to me.

But I certainly agree........

My 20yo son (has never lived with me) is constantly complaining of no money. I got him a job with a mate & he lasted 2 weeks. He was sacked cause he didn't turn up often enough.
He's always bitching about not getting a fair go.
Strangely enough he ALWAYS has enough money for booze, smokes & drugs.
He also has a go at me cause I won't give him any money. f*** him I say. I handed him the opportunity to move ahead & he threw it away. I'll help him out with advice & other stuff, but I WILL NOT in any way give him money.

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - copperjosh - 29-08-2007

Hey Louwai,

Just thought i'd say I agree with you regarding your stance with your son. While i'm also only 20, I like to think that if life is going bad and i'm running low on money or whatever, its my own responsibility to find a way around the problem.

Its hard that in this society there are thousands of people that complain that "oh life is just not fair" and "its all too hard" bla bla bla........but they never really lift a finger about it. At the end of the day, I have shit days too, but I think "fark me....if i don't do this myself, who's going to help me do it"

Not giving him the money i'd say is for the best. When people realise there isn't always someone else to bail them out they usually pick up their game. It seems mean, but it will teach him to be responsible.

Louwai Wrote:
Ozboc Wrote:Good post Louwai , and i agree with your statements - My question is what do i get for my $700 a week tax bill --- excellent medical --- PPPFFTTTT .... pension for when i get older ?? PPPFFFTTTT have to pay for my own ..... Nice smooth roads without massive ruts ???? PPPFFTTT pay for that in road taxes - regos, petrol excise...

Boc

My parents want me to ask the tax man if I can pay my tax to them directly in lieu of the pension rather than me actually paying tax. Lol2
Mainly because the amount of tax I pay is over 5 times what they get on the pension.

Also, I must clarify, the words originally posted are not mine. I copied it from an email sent to me.

My 20yo son (has never lived with me) is constantly complaining of no money. I got him a job with a mate & he lasted 2 weeks. He was sacked cause he didn't turn up often enough.
He also has a go at me cause I won't give him any money. f*** him I say. I handed him the opportunity to move ahead & he threw it away. I'll help him out with advice & other stuff, but I WILL NOT in any way give him money.

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - ROD - 29-08-2007

Gee i hope the wife dont read this i could be out on my bumUndecided

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - GlenTC - 29-08-2007

Geez guys, take it easy. I haven't had my chance to be a stinky hippie yet. Don't wipe me out before I have something to regret.

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Ward P - 29-08-2007

GlenTC Wrote:Geez guys, take it easy. I haven't had my chance to be a stinky hippie yet. Don't wipe me out before I have something to regret.

That's right, soon as I've accumulated enough of the folding stuff I'll be one of those lazy bums too.

- I'm just not going to be content with livin' in a hovel with nuthin to do all day except complain how life has done no favours -

- so for now I'm working bloody hard - you make your own luck in this world.

You have the vision of a true renaissance man. Egyptian

[attachment=1345]

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Ozboc - 29-08-2007

copperjosh Wrote:Hey Louwai,

Just thought i'd say I agree with you regarding your stance with your son. While i'm also only 20, I like to think that if life is going bad and i'm running low on money or whatever, its my own responsibility to find a way around the problem.
[/quote]

Copperjosh - If this attitude is actually the way you feel about life , Then you sir will have a good life and you should be praised on such an outlook. You must remember, the only limitation you have is yourself.

I am a strong believer that we all can do what ever we set out to do , after all we are all made of the same material , its just that some of us choose to act whilst others choose to blame.

My hat is off to you josh !

Boc

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - CapeBusa - 29-08-2007

Hey! I work 3 jobs! YEAH, 3 jobs. Tax man loves me. I'm one of those people who can go to the tax office, drop me pants and grab my ankles, cause no matter what i try, tax wise i'm gettin screwed.

So what am i complainin about.... urine tests. I HATE TESTS! 1 outa 60 in a spelling test score for me bloody awesome, even if i only got the one for spelling me name right. My self confidence is low enough without having a urine test and failing it cause i missed the little cup or cause the ratio of water to alcohol is a bit screwy.

If you ask me, and you didn't so i'm just gunna tell you cause i can, dole bludges shouldn't get the dole. If they are on the dole for more than 12 months, "zip" rip it out from under em and cut em off. Wake the buggers up, a free ride doesn't promote self reliance. If they keep gettin they keep puttin thier hands out. Stuff em. 12 months, then nothing. If they want it back they have to at least have held a job for a month before they are entitled to reapply.

And for all those uneducated, ugly, inbread, hopeless cases who think they are unemployable, better yourselves. By respectable cloths, get a haircut, try bathing, don't waste opportunity, everybody can be employed. I know this for a fact as i used to and still have contact with disability employment services. If paraplegics and down syndrome people can find and stay in paid employment (above award rates) than twats who's brothers are their fathers can too.

Wow the view from this soap box aint half bad. Who else wants to step up and have a go?

Geoff

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - Taubusa - 29-08-2007

Ozboc Wrote:
copperjosh Wrote:Hey Louwai,

Copperjosh - If this attitude is actually the way you feel about life , Then you sir will have a good life and you should be praised on such an outlook. You must remember, the only limitation you have is yourself.

I am a strong believer that we all can do what ever we set out to do , after all we are all made of the same material , its just that some of us choose to act whilst others choose to blame.

My hat is off to you josh !

Boc

It's so nice to see some positive feedback around here for a change. Good on you Boc Pi_thumbsup

I don't want a go (scared of heights) but you should come up to Seymour and do a speech out front of Centrelink. (good venue and will maximise your coverage). The Chief has worked for CL for about ten years or so, she assures me that many folks treat going down there is kind of like a job, certainly a right. half an hour ago, she was telling me how some old bag pissed herself and then wiped blood all over one of her workbuds desk. HEP B too. (Must all go on the permanent record or something). I think it takes a special sort of person not too flip out at that sort of crap, day in and day out. She was a teacher before that, Zoe assures me that was way worse.

I had a point at some stage. i think it was: No-one in their right mind would employ a deadbeat who does that sort of thing. A disabled person is a different sort of thing all together. Very reliable, prompt, friendly and (in many cases) really know their stuff.

RE: Message from a hard working Aussie - NEMESIS - 29-08-2007

[

[/quote]

Top post,sorry to hear bout your son.
You left roys too early yesterday an missed me
talking bout how shit the younger generation is these days...
An how they have no respect.
Back in your day,you tried to do anything to a teacher an youd
cop a metal ruler in the face.
These days kids throw there chairs at teachers an they
cop a suspension or expelled.
Moral of the story,kids have no respect or
dont get taught it.
Im telling you,they need a few good backhanders.
An i dont want to hear its wrong etc,i copped it
real bad,an im not saying its completely right,but it
taught me its far better to stay on the right track...
Then the wrong one.