Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Technical Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? (/showthread.php?tid=8950)

Pages: 1 2

Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Astro - 08-01-2008

I noticed in another thread that Col has retired.

Col... have a wonderful retirement. Thanks for the work you put into Astrobusa MkII.

Of course, that raises the obvious question... if you're in Sydney, where to now? Who are people using? Also, who are people NOT using and why?

To be fair, I don't want to cause issues and arguments so if there is someone you'd recommend, please post it here (phone number appreciated if you have it), BUT for the 'NOT using', please just PM me so we don't spark some sort of defamation war.

Thanks all.... Grouphug

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Heidi1 - 08-01-2008

Does anyone have a mobile or phone number for Col? I'd like to wish him all the best. PM it to me if you have it.

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Gnarbunkle99 - 08-01-2008

Also who has his dyno now, thats the one I need to make comparisons against.

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - spamanglenn - 08-01-2008

just subtract 10hpLol3

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Bill Gaheer - 08-01-2008

Hi,
All I know is that there is a repair shop near Liverpool mall and he was talking about taking over Col (this was in November 07).

Cheers,

Bill

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - kawasuki - 08-01-2008

Astrobusa Wrote:I noticed in another thread that Col has retired.

Col... have a wonderful retirement. Thanks for the work you put into Astrobusa MkII.

Of course, that raises the obvious question... if you're in Sydney, where to now? Who are people using? Also, who are people NOT using and why?

To be fair, I don't want to cause issues and arguments so if there is someone you'd recommend, please post it here (phone number appreciated if you have it), BUT for the 'NOT using', please just PM me so we don't spark some sort of defamation war.

Thanks all.... Grouphug

Flywheels Engineering at St Peters
look his number up. Ask for Rony and tell him Easyrider sent u.
Need engine work or just a tune?

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Astro - 08-01-2008

Ray... just a reliable service/tune place.

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - pan - 08-01-2008

I've used Flywheels. Good people! Polite, friendly...

They usually get younger mechanics to do all the work, so just be aware! They ain't Col.

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - Bill Gaheer - 21-01-2008

Hi,

Motocross Madness
Unit 2/411 Macquarie Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
(p) 02 9600 6480
(f) 02 9600 6490

These guys are buying Col's Dyno and other equipment. Good people, have used them for small jobs and found them reliable.
Cheers,

Bill

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - kawasuki - 21-01-2008

Astrobusa Wrote:Ray... just a reliable service/tune place.

Or Motorcycle Weaponry at Mona Vale.

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - rjw3105 - 01-02-2008

Violin Asked one of the guys I work with who runs dragbikes and got all his work done at Col's and he recommended S&R at Penrith. No experience myself but he's in the right neighbourhood (kinda).

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - kev11e - 01-02-2008

G'day
But where has Col disappeared to?
Regards
Kevin

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - simmo - 01-02-2008

kev11e Wrote:G'day
But where has Col disappeared to?
Regards
Kevin
Gone north, port mac or something

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - abusa - 01-02-2008

I have heard Col has moved up here to Queensland but hasnt been confirmed

RE: Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW?? - lee8sec - 05-02-2008

abusa Wrote:I have heard Col has moved up here to Queensland but hasnt been confirmed

Hasnt gone yet. Still in sydney. Will leave a hole in the naturally asperated mods market here. Leigh