Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
my turbo busa street bike - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Member Photos (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: my turbo busa street bike (/showthread.php?tid=9720)

Pages: 1 2

my turbo busa street bike - aquajett - 19-04-2008

[

RE: my turbo busa street bike - BLACKZOOK - 20-04-2008

What a beautiful thing, welcome to the boosted brigade. Our numbers are growing.

Interesting setup.
What are the braided lines thru the right frame rail - is that a front mounted oil cooler.

You are running single injectors what size, S2000?
What size turbo looks like a 35?
Have you moved the radiator forward?
With dump pipes how long do you think you can get away with the STREET name, good luck!

Cant quite see the secondry controller what is the setup.

Boosted busas rule.

RE: my turbo busa street bike - rave - 20-04-2008

man that looks soooo sweet..... and in sa to! maybe you can give me sum advice with my project if ya can? Very Happy

RE: my turbo busa street bike - Legend - 20-04-2008

Ahhhh....Gold turbo busa.....takes me back!

Good work!

Looks like a bit of Steve Freeman influence there, your in good hands!

Leonard.Biker

RE: my turbo busa street bike - aquajett - 20-04-2008

BLACKZOOK Wrote:What a beautiful thing, welcome to the boosted brigade. Our numbers are growing.

Interesting setup.
What are the braided lines thru the right frame rail - is that a front mounted oil cooler.

You are running single injectors what size, S2000?
What size turbo looks like a 35?
Have you moved the radiator forward?
With dump pipes how long do you think you can get away with the STREET name, good luck!

Cant quite see the secondry controller what is the setup.

Boosted busas rule.
Hi Blackzook
yeah front mount oil cooler made by ASE engineering gets air via ram air ducts.
injectors are 787cc denso
turbo is a gt30
the radiator is on standard top mounts and has been moved foward at the bottom still have enough clearance
hopefully the dump pipe stays live in a small country town poilce seem ok with it for now.
it has a standalone sm4 autronic ecu and autronic direct fire CDI

cheers for the feed back
aquajett

Legend Wrote:Ahhhh....Gold turbo busa.....takes me back!

Good work!

Looks like a bit of Steve Freeman influence there, your in good hands!

Leonard.Biker

Hi Legend
youre dead right about steve good mates just lives down the road has been a great help and has done all the fabrication and helped out for the love of it i used to crew for steve in sydney for the all bike meets watch you run that first seven that was truly awesome great stuff and the few drinks at the pub after the event top night
cheers
aquajett

ravestar Wrote:man that looks soooo sweet..... and in sa to! maybe you can give me sum advice with my project if ya can? Very Happy

yeah no worrys anytime whats youre set up so far ?

RE: my turbo busa street bike - XXX - 20-04-2008

good work sonny and like Bruce said welcome to the boosted street bike side its a feeling that no one can describe you just have to ride one to know what makes us do what we do

RE: my turbo busa street bike - Maj - 20-04-2008

Nice setup,
funny how the little things catch your eye, like the vac manifold,
bet its a handfull on the std wheelbase.

Ah.... I remember, I wondered what happened to you, as you didn't get along to any of the Sports compact meets. Now I see you were busy...hehe.

If I can help you with anything just let me know!

Leonard.Biker

Autronics standalone, nice.

Put on an arm and slam it, definiate outlaw pointy end contender!

Leonard.Biker

RE: my turbo busa street bike - AntsBuza - 22-04-2008

Nice work.
What sort of HP are you pumping out?

RE: my turbo busa street bike - aquajett - 22-04-2008

AntsBuza Wrote:Nice work.
What sort of HP are you pumping out?
Hi AntBusa
It has made 383hp 241 FtLb

RE: my turbo busa street bike - NEMESIS - 23-04-2008

What an animal!
I love it!
Is that 383 hp at the wheel?
On street fuel?
How much psi are you running on her?

Man i like it!

RE: my turbo busa street bike - aquajett - 23-04-2008

NEMESIS Wrote:What an animal!
I love it!
Is that 383 hp at the wheel?
On street fuel?
How much psi are you running on her?

Man i like it!

yeah thats at the rear wheel and on pulp using 12psi up to 8600rpm and from 8600rpm to 11600rpm it went to 22psi had a few boost creep problems need to sort out but thats more than enough for the street this motor has all the good bits in it to with stand high boost levels in the end you cant use it all anyway its totally bezerk i have only seen 16psi on the tell tale in top gear wheel standing at 270kmh insane and runs as good if not better than a standard one thanks to the autronic and great tunning im sure blackzook would be the same with his motec set up dyno numbers dont mean much except being able to tell people who ask as long as it runs sweet on the street is all that matters and it certainly does that very well if we need more power or big dyno number some good fuel and more boost from the start would acheive a huge number but whats the point i cant use what i have at the moment great fun trying to use it though

cheers
aquajett