my new dash
looks way better than crappy orange

How,how much,and where do I get one.... Bloody orsum man!

Axe
you can buy the led kit from the states cost like 15 bucks plus postage
than you take dash apart unsolder everything and solder in new ones i cheated on the soldering and got a third year electrical engineer student to do it for me unless you can solder extremly well i wouldnt atemp this
Looks orsum man!
do u have a link for the kits at all?, ever since seeing the dash of the bkings ive wanted blue lights
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Was on us ebay ill find for you later when im home
Are they the micro bulbs, I got a set but no way was I going to attempt it I could hardly see the liittle bulbs no way I would try & solder them Pi_freak
Yeah they are tiny surface mounts like 1 by 1 and a half mm, but they are the easy bit getting the lcd off and back on again is the hard bit
Damn that looks good. I wouldn't say no to a PM with all the details of where to get the gear for that and how to do it. Sweet job mate.
Hey fellas, if you could post the link up, that would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Matt.
My son is in the Toyota Aristo club & Doe's dash light re fits all the time for some cash , He get's the lights in a 12 inch strip for about $35-00 from J Car electronics Blue.green.red ,yellow all available but they are fiddly fukers to fit .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Once again, that is a sweet job. I just love looking at it. Going to have to go the same way myself because my XR6 Falcon has blue dash lights and I love it.
that is an awesome job on your busa's dash display. very nice. will have a look on ebay for it.
I love it - Blue is nice Clap

I'm not confident enough to do it myself Embarassed
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]