Dealer bike for sale hummmm
I own a LE and the LE is for how many were released in Australia which is 150 of which the picture that comes with the bike has a number on it. Mine is 25/150.
Personally I like the pearl colour and I also like all the colours of the busas, but I can't afford to buy another busa not yet anyway.
I used to own a black ZZR and I must say that the difference in colour to me is the way other drivers see you. When they see a white bike they think twice before doing some thing stupid. I have even had the localPolice wave to me as I go past them where as on the black ZZR I had quite a few close calls one with my missus on the back Scary
and thats why she wont get back on a bike.
It all comes down to personel choice and anyone who seriously thinks white is for gays (not that I have anything against gays) then you can suck my fist Pi_tongue
(29-03-2011, 11:35pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: I own a LE and the LE is for how many were released in Australia which is 150 of which the picture that comes with the bike has a number on it. Mine is 25/150.
Personally I like the pearl colour and I also like all the colours of the busas, but I can't afford to buy another busa not yet anyway.
I used to own a black ZZR and I must say that the difference in colour to me is the way other drivers see you. When they see a white bike they think twice before doing some thing stupid. I have even had the localPolice wave to me as I go past them where as on the black ZZR I had quite a few close calls one with my missus on the back Scary
It all comes down to personel choice

I like this possibility of being seen better on a white bike than black and being mistaken for a cop aint so bad if reduces close calls.

I work night shift 11pm to 7am so would be doing a bit of night riding.

does anyone know what these molded Panniers are they are american been googleing but have yet to find them.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
Pashnit might be able to help you with driving ms daisys luggage compartments Pi_tongueI also agree that its personal taste when it comes down to color but always keeping in mind that you might sell that bike and how will that choice affect the re-sale price,on the other hand If you're not selling than the fisher and paykel is yoursLol3
Be aware that some of the blood,gut and multiple sorts of insect spatter blemishes the paint due to toxicity/acidity that their bodys contain.The constant/occasional cleaning will eventually mark the paint and as we all know Suzukis paint jobs are just borderline SHIT.
Some people who have a white one are not going to bag/diss their beloved bike and say anything that would make them look.............. Coolsmiley so maybe someone who bought fixed and sold over 18 busas in the last 5 years might give you an opinion based on what one found and fixed.
By the way,you are partially correct about people slowing down when they see a cop but from experience they tend to panic and do silly shit while they are trying to slow down leaving you trying to guess what the asshole is doing.
Good luck with your choice and purchase.
(30-03-2011, 03:20am)Bizket Wrote:
(29-03-2011, 11:35pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: I own a LE and the LE is for how many were released in Australia which is 150 of which the picture that comes with the bike has a number on it. Mine is 25/150.
It all comes down to personel choice

I like this possibility of being seen better on a white bike than black and being mistaken for a cop aint so bad if reduces close calls.

I work night shift 11pm to 7am so would be doing a bit of night riding.

does anyone know what these molded Panniers are they are american been googleing but have yet to find them.

Hi Bizket,
The panniers are by Corbin USA.

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/busamenu.shtml

I am serious about kitting out my Busa as i do long distance commuting and also the annual pilgrimage to the Isl. Possably looking later in the year. The reason being is that I love my Busa and converting it to a Sport Tourer is the way to go instead of loosing money on selling her on a buying a replacement Bike, Besides nothin like a Busa and I love my "White Knight".

#115/150
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Back to the original post. I would have thought having 35,000km on a 2008 bike would drive the price down a bit. I have a 2008 Ltd Ed Hayabusa as well and mine only has 9,650km.

However, I've also been told that the Hayabusa is just wearing in at around 25,000km so I'm not sure here.
LE same colour combo at Whitehouse Motorcycles in Albury for sale.
NO idea of price ??? but obviously not that "limited."
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Those Corbin panniers are $1500 a set.....!

Pi_freak
(28-03-2011, 01:49am)BUSGO Wrote: If you really want a limited edition bike the Blue/Black 08 model sold the least number of the colours in Australia in that first year.
( officially its not an LE bike of course )

Hi,
I had a LE and sold it and only got shit for it, I took it around some of the dealers how would only give me $12.500.00 for it and that was in 2009 with 2000K's on the clock. The LE was worth nothing as it may as well have been a orange one which I suppose I would have got the same price. The trouble is all dealers rip you off.
So I would check out what the other guy said bike sales as there are a few in there and the one that show 621K's is gone.
Hope you can find one that you can buy at a good price. Check with some dealers that still have 2010 run out. There is one in Bike sales 2011 blue going really cheap.
Cheers
John
Thanks John