WA DRAGS SUN 29TH OCTOBER
CALLING OUT ALL WA BUSA RIDERS FOR DRAG RACING ACTION THIS SUNDAY THE 29TH OCT AT THE MOTRPLEX IN PERTH. MOTORPLEX HAS A SPORT COMPACT DRAG WARZ DAY THAT ALLOWS HIT TECH SPORTS BIKES. THERE WILL BE A LIMIT OF 40 BIKES. COST FOR NON ANDRA IS $40 AND $35 FOR ANDRA MEMBERS. COMPETITOR ENTRY AT 10AM WITH RACING FROM 11AM TILL 4PM. 5 HOURS OF FUN. HOPE TO SEE SOME BUSA'S THERE. JUST RETURNED FROM ADELAIDE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GET SOME BETTER TIMES. IAN <i></i>
Why are you yelling, Ian? Good to see you made it home in one piece. Good luck on Sunday. <i></i>
Are you serious Ian first I have heard of this!!!! I was booked in for the Northam bike show on Sunday but if the drags are on then I'm there, see you Sunday mate. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
How long will it take me to get to Perth
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
HI Bruce, I am serious about this. I had handed out flyers when i met you on your 1st wednesday night at the plex. also i have it on my website www.rev-it.com.au under bike drags. Simmo given your bike is copper i'm sure would be able to get to perth quicker than a plane. hehe Here's to some good racing and new pb's. Glen thanks for the stickers. I just hope this thunderstorm disappears tonight. See you there bruce. <i></i>
Hope yu guys have a good time. I expect you to beat my time now Ian OK??? <i></i>
5 busa's fronted in what was a great day. plenty of runs. Finally i am in the 10's with a 10.60 so i am very pleased with a previous pb of 11.11 and all on the long track. Can't wait till friday night and looking for 10.50 or better. <i></i>