carbon look mirrors & seat
Just fitted these mirrors from flea bay.Carbon look.fitted real good.Used socket head screws $31.00.fitted seat other week.Can`t push bike outside for photos,arms still in a sling.But you have to do something.doing a bit of pysio now to get shoulder moving.Hope it will be strong enough for tathra.Have got a bike trailor to take if arms is not 100%.I would have to travel 1700 kms otherwise.cheers            
Pi_thumbsup
Look good Grant Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Nice mirrors. I hate the ones on my new busa. Ebay you say eh.......
I will go have a look for some.:
Looks good, But the warning sticker definitely needs to go :)
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(20-10-2011, 02:13pm)Tyronm Wrote: Looks good, But the warning sticker definitely needs to go :)
There pickey bastards to get off.Any good ways ?

(20-10-2011, 03:15pm)grantxr6t Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 02:13pm)Tyronm Wrote: Looks good, But the warning sticker definitely needs to go :)
prepsol [grease and wax remover]

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(20-10-2011, 03:15pm)grantxr6t Wrote:

Use a hair dryer to heat them up and then peel them off (heat makes it 10 times easier). Remaining glue can be easily removed with Goo-off, TeaTree oil, Eucalyptus oil, Prepsol or Propofol Alcohol.
oops hair dryer of coarse Pi_thumbsup or if you're an impatient spray painter just put a caramel wheel on you're drill.Beer

You can remove almost anything with these off 2 pack paint[stickers pin strips etc]do not use on acrylic's.Busa's don't have acrylic paint standard anyway so you should be ok.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Looks sweet mate , got any Ebay Links grantxr6t ??
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(22-10-2011, 03:23am)bRoWnEyE Wrote: Looks sweet mate , got any Ebay Links grantxr6t ??
Seller top 366tw.store 3bbb motorcycle in au.ebay.Thanks all for info on stickers

Go to Super Cheap Auto and get there grease & wax remover.

use your nail to scrap it off leaving the sticky glue, then apply the grease and wax remover. It comes straight off!

Afterwards make sure you apply an auto wax to the area.
As above its a grease and wax stripper. Lol3

Will come up perfect just tedious job, lucky you only have to do it once.
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Mr Sheen works well on residue, plus you get a shine!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
+ 1 for a hair dryer and eucalyptus oil, then a bit of polish. That worked well for me. :)