Nuked
[Image: image.jpg]
Funny, shit. There is something so wrong with this dude and his family, running a country into war with some of the world, he looks like an inbred retard that could not run Mcdonalds on a quiet day out on the Nullabor. Wanker.
Thats a good one Cap't Rob Lol2
Maybee i do need some Glasses i thought the heading said Naked Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Respect for their defiance in conforming to the American world, shame it's at the expense of their people.

It's a disgusting 'necrocracy' in the words of the late & great Hitchens, but I always love a rebel.
Not to hijack the thread, but in the same vein I believe Very Happy

In the beginning they thought Hitler was a crackpot too...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hmm lucky i didnt post this lot up . Nothing like hypocrisy.
(09-04-2013, 02:22pm)Shifu Wrote: In the beginning they thought Hitler was a crackpot too...

He always was a crackpot!

Quote:He had a few brief affairs when younger, and seems to have really been in love with his half-niece, Geli Raubal.

Quote:Otto Strasser, claimed that the Nazi dictator forced his niece Geli Raubal to urinate and defecate on him.

Quote:Raubal was dead from a gunshot wound to the lung; she had shot herself in the Munich apartment with Hitler's pistol. She was 23.

Quote:Hitler later declared that Raubal was the only woman he had ever loved. Her room at the Berghof was kept as she had left it, and he hung portraits of her in his own room there and at the Chancellery in Berlin.

So there's that...and the ethnic cleaning deal...
lightbulb 
Yeah, I was kinda hoping the North Koreans would shoot her aircraft down on the way to China
(18-04-2013, 01:44pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: Yeah, I was kinda hoping the North Koreans would shoot her aircraft down on the way to China

Don't be stupid! Why would they shoot down a fellow member of the Crackpot Club?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(20-04-2013, 09:34pm)Belzybob Wrote:
(18-04-2013, 01:44pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: Yeah, I was kinda hoping the North Koreans would shoot her aircraft down on the way to China

Don't be stupid! Why would they shoot down a fellow member of the Crackpot Club?

I think she has already shot herself,, a few times .