Police car chase
Any one see the news tonight, a young Lady from Liverpool took the police on a wild car chase they even had to stop for a while (maybe a latt'e stop), she was in a 4wd it lasted for about 50kms or so, wait for it SPEEDS UP TO
110 KPH yes 110KPH
and they think us Busa riders go to fast what a joke LOCK HER UP FOR LIVE I SAY

Cheers Robert
Hang on, it went for 50km at 110km/hr. What were the police doing. I could catch cold faster than that.

No, dont imprison her. Try her in a Victorian court where they shoot them out the back and send the bill for the bullet to the family. And all that for 2km/hr over the limit.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
She is bloody lucky she did it up here then
there was something about a bit of and involved
i'm a bit piss off that she didn't stop for a with me on way the past, but i guess at speeds up to 110kph She was in a bit of a hurry Cheers Robert
Yeah i can imagine how well the 4WD handled at that speed too. They are fuggin death traps on 4 wheels.
Get them all off the road i say,bloody big mobile chicanes. .This is the reason all are speed limits are dropped to such incredibly low speeds,because some pollys wife has one and realises how dangerouse they are at anything over 40 kms/h!!!! Phuck its the phantom!