Those of you who have the RCS....
Master Cylinder fitted.I have mine just fitted and full lock to the left is catching the lever.
One annoying and two dangerous.
Im sure some of you have fitted it but what have you done to get around this?File a little of the inside front cowling to allow clearance for the lever or is there a way to do it without fileing/altering bodywork?
Any help would be great:)
Not sure mate - I'm guessing a shorty lever wouldn't fix your problem ?
(21-08-2014, 08:21am)mozza24 Wrote: Not sure mate - I'm guessing a shorty lever wouldn't fix your problem ?

But I haven't got a spare. Lol2
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Can't you re-position them on the bar? Or tilt?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
The shorty lever i doubt would work.I havent tried re positioning yet.My mechanic fitted it along with the brake lines.I think he would have played with the "tilt" but ill ask him tomorrow.Its dangerous as is now so something will have to be done....the front brake locks when i get close to full left lock...eeeeekk:(
I am not sure dangerous is the word as the only time you would be moving your bike at full steering lock would be "walking" it into a park position, wouldn't it???

is the lever it's self also adjustable for reach??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Mine grabs also you can tilt them a little mine is the same just at full lock, just mostly annoying backing out at full lock, may look at it one day Pi_thumbsup
I would use full lock doing a u turn to the left or also when putting the bike in the garage.Its dangerous because the front brake engages and we all have gone down in our early riding years grabbing the front brake during slow manouvers:).The lever has span adjustment but its already closer to the grip than id prefer but still touching the cowl:(
Hi all, has anyone go pics of this mod as i am looking at doing the same.
I.E how the oil reservoirs are mounted and what make/model parts used.
Cheers Paul.
Loosen and re-angle. You should find a spot it doesn't touch and still feels ok. If you leave it it's bound to catch you out eventually.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(22-08-2014, 09:14am)paul j Wrote: Hi all, has anyone go pics of this mod as i am looking at doing the same.
I.E how the oil reservoirs are mounted and what make/model parts used.
Cheers Paul.
You'll need to order a Brembo brake fluid reservoir kit for a twin front caliper set up for use with the RCS