How To Pay For 5 x Big Block Stroker Motors In 1 Month
ravestar Wrote:Ill guess there vets giving a wale a colonoscopy (butt flush) Lol2

Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa.......Looks like Grunty is in for a good time Pi_freak
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Slade Wrote:what is it that your doing exactly??
is it a job you gotta be prequalified for or they train people into?

Making sure you've all got fuel to put in your bikes.
Macbusa Wrote:got a mate who's a commerical diver... and all i can say is FUKK THAT !!!!! i always think he'll be dead soon....

no thank you...

You just watch out for those drunk drivers on Aussie roads. You might beat him to it.Happy_bday
Doesnt seem to pay that well.

Pay and conditions for the employment of divers in Australia is covered by the "Professional Divers' - Maritime Union of Australia Award 1992". Onshore casual pay rates start at around AUD$250.00 per day plus allowances. Offshore rates and allowances are considerably higher than this at almost AUD$1,300.00 per day. Work overseas is generally paid under individual contracts negotiated with employers. Daily pay rates start around US$500.00.
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Hard work, I tried hard work one day, it was the worst day of my life. Only get 4 motors, put the money for the 5th motor aside for 'ron, not the sorta thing you want to be doing later in life.

Pussy---Plenty of times I've been in sat with blokes that are 60 years plus. They never bitch, and at the end of the day, they'll probably live a hell of a lot longer than people with boring 9-5 , 5 day a week existances.
i am still interested in trying to get this job just don't know how exactly, hows employment figures with the financial crisis at the moment its affected the mining industry bad
Taubusa Wrote:Doesnt seem to pay that well.

Pay and conditions for the employment of divers in Australia is covered by the "Professional Divers' - Maritime Union of Australia Award 1992". Onshore casual pay rates start at around AUD$250.00 per day plus allowances. Offshore rates and allowances are considerably higher than this at almost AUD$1,300.00 per day. Work overseas is generally paid under individual contracts negotiated with employers. Daily pay rates start around US$500.00.
You're in the dark ages mate.
1)Do not work in Australia in time off.
2)Do not pay tax.
3)Ensure all contracts exceed 91 days or don't sign it.
4)Ensure all contracts have clauses in them, where employing contractor pays all local income tax liability.
5)Whatever ya do, don't get an Aussie Mortgage, ya can't get blood out of a stone.
6)Incorporate in the British Virgin Islands cause ya can't get blood out of a stone.
In the early eightees when I was working 1 month on and 1 month off in Bass Strait, I was running a business in my time off that unfortunately run at a loss due to the price of fuel.(fu--ckin divers) My beancounter told me I'd get 7 grand back, 2 weeks later I got a cheque off the Communist Hawke Govt ATO for AustPesos$3,500. I says to the beancounter, "Apeal right away, that's bull-sh-it!" Low and behold 2 weeks later I got anothe cheque from the ATO for AUS$3,500. The moral of the story "Never trust the bas-tar-ds! Tell em nothing & take em nowhere!"
Not going to go into the $'s too much, will flood the market with baby divers.
However, get your calculator out like I used to every day in sat.
[(24x35x28)+(60x550)] / 0.65(value of communist labor Govt Aussie peso)= Net Value Of Your Pay after all Communist Aussie Labor Govt Tax Liability. Mind you, the longest sat I done was 55 days on a 92 day trip in ragheadsville (based on the rates after the collision with the drunken bi-tch, confirmed in writing by my previous employer.
Shi-t, 60 days is up time to go home if your lucky, then if ya do, they'll be on the blower after 5 days trying to get ya back.
This does not happen overnight prospective baby divers, takes at least 20 years to become a flangemaster, so expect to starve and battle to get work for the 1st few years, even though I've never been unemployed unless I wanted to until the 2nd April 2007, "a day that will live in infamy!" If you're married or romanticly involved, forget it.
bigfoot Wrote:i am still interested in trying to get this job just don't know how exactly, hows employment figures with the financial crisis at the moment its affected the mining industry bad
Financial crisis my arse. Kevin Crudd is just using it as a communist Labor Govt excuse because they'd blown all of Jonny Coward's cash before the shi* even hit the fan.
Long live the japanese whaling industry!
ravestar Wrote:Ill guess there vets giving a wale a colonoscopy (butt flush) Lol2
That's discusting!
bigfoot Wrote:i am still interested in trying to get this job just don't know how exactly, hows employment figures with the financial crisis at the moment its affected the mining industry bad

Who the hell gives a sh-it about the financial crisis! I havn't worked for 2 years and told Centrelink to stick their nickels and dimes on offer up their ar-se.
They then posted me a letter fraudulently accusing me of physically threatening their staff.
I beta go, this is bringing on another frontal cerabral brain injury mood swing.
I'm a victim of a drunk driver and, no offence bigfoot, but you're a victim of Crudd's scare tactics and so is the Aussie mining industry that rely on flogging their goods to communist china (Crudd's mates).
Gruntmax, Have you ever suffered from lack of oxygen ?
Hey Bigfoot - learn to handle a weapon, do a firearms course and go to middle-east for a year then you will be able to afford your busa .....plus we get a break from your posts until you get a bike lol
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Hey Bigfoot - learn to handle a weapon, do a firearms course and go to middle-east for a year then you will be able to afford your busa .....plus we get a break from your posts until you get a bike lol

yeah i already know how to use gungs Nutkickyt1
mark Wrote:Gruntmax, Have you ever suffered from lack of oxygen ?

No, I have not. But a mate of mine got pure helium instead of 90/10 whilst flushing his gas line from air to 90/10 whilst on his way to the seabed at 260 FSW at 40ft on the way to way down.
His dead ! The late Bruno Krausky from Cairns.
Maybe this'll help ya, can't garantee you'd end uo swimin though.
http://www.oilcareer.com

PS:
Rigworker offers to send your resume to 1200 oil and gas companies:
http://r2d246.rigjobs.hop.clickbank.net/?site=rigworker
Oil Career Employment Resource Center
http://www.oilcareer.com
Ph: 305.460.2255
#539, 9768-170 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 5L4, CANADA