WA - Setting up our Suspension
Fellers have been chatting with Andcad and Leviathan about doing the sag etc on our suspension on the might Busas and Andcad has gladly offered his place to do the spanner work.

Andcad also mentioned that anyone else that is interested in getting together to do the suspension as well or just want to catch up you are more than welcome the more Busas the better.

Here are the details.
- When: Sunday the 2nd of May
- Time: 0930-1000
- Address: 26 Ritchie Drive Rockingham

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid213167

If your planning on coming along please post up or PM Andcad & Myself.
I will be interested in turning up

Trophy

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 205)
2nd of May eh? Hmmm that'll be the tenth wedding anniversary. Yeah, fuggit, why not!
(21-04-2010, 11:54pm)Camel Wrote: 2nd of May eh? Hmmm that'll be the tenth wedding anniversary. Yeah, fuggit, why not!

You're a brave man Mark. I can see you ending up in the poo again! Knuppel2
I might Biker along also. Hope to see you there.
Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Hi Fellers good to see some people coming on Sunday.

Should be a nice day so see you all then.
Fellers I had a fairly spirited run home this arvo even though it's pretty much a straight run and must say the bike didn't feel to bad so will have to get out on some twisties and see how it feels from there, the arse end certainly feels softer and I don't think we would have wanted to back the pre-load of anymore..

Thanks for a good day it was great to catch up with some old faces and meet a new one as well. Good to see everyone and hope all got home safely.

Lets see how we go hopefully see everyone on the 16th.

Cheers Rev004