QLD Trackdays
I ventured out to the ASBK at Queensland Raceway a couple of months ago. What a crap track! I was going to head there for some days but it's just four long straights with big ripples and 90 degree corners at the ends.Undecided

I've heard of a track out at Warwick and also head that Lakeside might be re-openning. Can anyone advise on good tracks in se qld?

cheers,
(17-09-2010, 05:41pm)xocet Wrote: I ventured out to the ASBK at Queensland Raceway a couple of months ago. What a crap track! I was going to head there for some days but it's just four long straights with big ripples and 90 degree corners at the ends.Undecided

I've heard of a track out at Warwick and also head that Lakeside might be re-openning. Can anyone advise on good tracks in se qld?

cheers,

Don't know much about the Warrick track but i looked into Lakeside a while ago. It says you must have done 3 track days already and there is noise restrictions so only standard exhausts allowed
How would they know how many track days you done ??
They keep track of them.
QR is far harder than it looks. I wouldn't be so quick to write it off. As far as a high speed track goes, it does sort out the boys from the men (and in many cases, the boys from the women that just lapped them, again).
(17-09-2010, 05:41pm)xocet Wrote: I ventured out to the ASBK at Queensland Raceway a couple of months ago. What a crap track! I was going to head there for some days but it's just four long straights with big ripples and 90 degree corners at the ends.Undecided

cheers,

Most of the local hoons use Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast