Old Member is BACK!!
Cool 
Well I sold my 2005 Busa after achieving a few 10sec 1/4 times with some club members a few years ago, and I was happy with that... The Busa also got me in some rather in depth attention from the Police, but also, and most importantly, it gave me some FUN Pi_freak times, and met some awesome people! :)

However, now, I'm back on board a 2008 Suzuki B-King 2fast4u with 30,000kms... as we know it runs the 1340cc GenII Busa motor and I get to pick it up on Saturday... I'm over the moon to be on a Busa Naked bike... and thought I'd shout out to any Busa owners in Orange, NSW and/or surrounding areas....

Cheers all!!
Grant
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
good to have you back here, Grant! Very Happy

...and enjoy the B-King! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome back Grant have fun with the BEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome Home!
welcome back i live in eglinton (bathurst) if you ever want to go for a ride give me a call my maytes and me often go to rylstone for lunch on sundays they ride 1200 triumph daytona and 1400 kwaka and my old 99 busa great roads that way my ph is 0422003453 cheers glenn
Maaate ! a B-king is only half a 'busa Lol3 a busa without a hump is like a marriage without one Showback

Just kidding. enjoy the toy Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Cheers Guys!!... Thanks Glenn, I'll give you a buzz... definitely need someone to show me what this way has to offer... Considering I'm originally from the Southern Highlands, I'm prepared for whatever the Central West (or whatever) can offer :)

(06-04-2011, 06:08pm)Ward P Wrote: Maaate ! a B-king is only half a 'busa Lol3 a busa without a hump is like a marriage without one Showback

Just kidding. enjoy the toy Smitten

Never been married, what's it like?? :P
Looking at my weight figures, it's ALL of the Gen II Busa and then some!! hahaha... I'm properly amazed at how heavy a naked bike is, and I have no idea why??! Idiot2
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Welcome back! Had a naked bike but got the busa as I was sick of getting sprayed by bugs.