WSID for the 20th Sep
I'm keen for a run anyone else in
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Yes simmo I will be there, but looking at the sun shining out side it's a shame we are not racing today.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i>Edited by: Speedzalot at: 14/9/06 6:56 pm
</i>
I'm in boys <i></i>
Yep, all going well TAFE should be on hollidays and I can get out for a play. Looking forward to seeing what the new bike can do.,, yee haa.
<i></i>
10.105, 10.138, 10.218, 10.303 & a bit of slide at 11.155 and still Won
hand on to the $$$$ Guys & Gals
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
10.645 with a wheel stand of the line
10.605 after bogging it down on the line trying not to wheel stand
10.348 a new PB
10.315 a new PB again
10.431 still good for me

This was the first time I have raced with grip so it was much harder to launch smooth but it was still alot of fun

Also my bike is still 100% factory stock so I am extra proud of my self, none of this fancy lowered stuff for me

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i>Edited by: Speedzalot at: 21/9/06 5:36 pm
</i>
I said that once, when you start looking for 1,000's of a second like me then you know you have a problem then it's time to fess up, Andrew time is the key word here be very very carefull it will be coming after you unless you chase it first !!!!!!
ps you are going bloody great keep it going, bring on the nines
Cheers Robert
Excellent time speedzalot.My best at stock height was 10.36 with just staintunes.I suggest you leave it exactly how it is and practice.Changing the bike sends you backwards before it sends you forwards. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Hi my name is Andrew and I am a Dragaholic, at first I thought I could stop after just one race but before I knew what happened I was addicted, then the mods happened first a set of pipes, then a air box mod (sobs and looks to the heavens) My god where does it stop. Well the first step to getting better is to admit I have a problem.

On a serious note I will not be doing anything that changes the bikes road handling so I will never get great times but that’s ok I am only having a little fun and I only race against myself, so even if the best I can do is be consistent I will be a happy bloke.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Quote:I will never get great times but that’s ok I am only having a little fun and I only race against myself

Thats what I said and not that long ago either.

Great times mate. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Ok I got a set of Yoshi rs3's now, so look out

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>