Hi All - Newbie
Hi All,
I guess this is where you try to let people know a little about you, so here goes nothing. I am a happy dad currently working in Singapore (but based out of Sydney) originally my wife and I are from NZ. (yeah yeah sheep jokes) I have just bought a 2009 White/Silver/Blue model pretty much stock (that will change). I have been on bikes for a number years like many of you I am sure. Past bikes have been K4 1000, ZXR9 and ZXR7, some yammies etc... mostly road, but a few drities too.

Current Bike : Just bought.
[Image: gc5203072349450609391.jpg]
Welcome aboard mate , love the bike cant wat to see ya out n about on it ,
G'day raceworx Very Happy

Welcome to the Aussie Busa Club!!!

When ya get back home to Sydney, post up a ride and/or a meet & greet session so a few of us can turn up & say g'day! Coolsmiley
Alternatively....if ya wanna meet an absolute sh*tload of us all at once, and have a great w/end away at the same time >>> check out the sticky threads re: "The Busa Bash" (2-3-4 Dec, 2011) Yes

keep it fun,
bazman (Paul)
Coolsmiley

ps: if you want any additional info about the "BB", juz PM me your ph# and I'll get you up to speed with the whole w/end...
Welcome to the club raceworx,

Sweet looking machine you have got there Drool
Looking forward to meeting up with ya mate.

Cheers .. Dale
welcome aboard raceworx
every corner tells a story
Welcome aboard buddy and same for Tathra, great opp to meet everyone in person and have a good time with everyone who loves busas just like you.

Ride safe or sideways.
Welcome aboard mate Biker
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
Chuur bro! welcome man...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2