Yoshi Exhausts
Hi to all, can i get a quick answer (if there is such a thing) re: pipes

Whats the MAJOR differences between some of the following yoshi pipes, i see there are a number of you out there with Gen II's and different set ups.....
I want to go slip on carbon dual yoshis, was going to order R77's but now im seeing TRC's, R22's, R77's, and others. Are there big differences with performance or sound???

Figured i'd get the best and unbiased answers here - so please help the newbie Undecided
ThanksClap
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Im a Oldie and would be keen to hear responce on this topic as im looking at carbons for Shagger
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com

(19-12-2011, 05:09pm)ROD Wrote: Im a Oldie and would be keen to hear responce on this topic as im looking at carbons for Shagger

I'm running a set of R22's in stainless , just to be different and , I like the look of the shortys on the black Bike ..

Woo Hoo !
(19-12-2011, 05:20pm)Raphel Wrote:
(19-12-2011, 05:09pm)ROD Wrote: Im a Oldie and would be keen to hear responce on this topic as im looking at carbons for Shagger

I'm running a set of R22's in stainless , just to be different and , I like the look of the shortys on the black Bike ..

Woo Hoo !

Apologies for the Trilogy of pic's , only meant to send one ...still trying out with my new lap-top .Pi_thumbsdown
(19-12-2011, 05:20pm)Raphel Wrote: Apologies for the Trilogy of pic's , only meant to send one ...still trying out with my new lap-top .Pi_thumbsdown

Dont worry we love pics of Busas Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I have Yoshi R77 slip ons on my bike and just love them. Hubby just purchased a black Busa on wednesday and he has Yoshi carbon pipes coming so will let you know the difference.
Rosebusa
Well I also have the Yoshi System with the R22 Can but I went for 4-2-1 and I got this system for the looks and no one else had this can on at the time but it seems to becoming quite popular. I've seen most of the Yoshi Systems - RS3, R77, R55, TRS with the Dual Tips on the Busas and they all look good on, one thing that I've always liked about the Yoshi is the Quality of Finish and is probably the other reason that I went with them.

When I was looking at the exhaust and specs there didn't seem to be a lot in them but as we all know you can get 2 bikes with exactly the same set up and one bike will always put out more HP and sometimes this can be quite different.

So when it comes down to the Yoshi System and which can you're going to run I reckon it comes down to personal choice and what you like.

Please define an Oldie Rod ......?

I might be one too but don't feel like one....

Mate I had a hindle 4 into 1 system on my first 99 busa and that was a great pipe and sound, now running a Micron full 4 into 1 system on my 09 busa which now has a much deeper note than the hindle.

Both great pipes and the weight saving is the best thing as standard system weighs around 22kg versus about 4kg for full replacment system.
I think i like the look, shape and style of the R77's in carbon fibre the best so far, i was also quite fond of the Micron Sidewinder Dual system but finding a set now is basically impossible since they went bust. The shape and sound of those was great, really suited the gen II to the ground Very Happy (if anyone knows of any of these kicking around can you holler out)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(21-12-2011, 11:24am)TheAlchemist Wrote: I think i like the look, shape and style of the R77's in carbon fibre the best so far,

Good choice, by far the best looking on the Gen II (but I'm biased).
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
It depends on the colour of your bike.
I have a gen Blue/Black and the Stainless tubes with carbon fibre tips looks the goods but on the white bikes the all carbon fibre look better.
I recommend the R77 slip on's. Lovely shape, sound and extra torque.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I had the R55 and absolutely bloody loved it! The howl they make on full song is something I will never forget... And when you ride in a pack Im regularly told that the people in front with aftermarket pipes can hear me comin up on them when I'm on it. Love it, and not to loud around town either-Harley's getting around are HEAPS louder so you can still keep revs down and your just another rider... I'll post a pic later when I'm on the lappy. Hope this helped a bit...
Hi mate..... everyone runs the R77s and dont look different, I got the carbon TRCs to me look the part, nice shape... nice size (not chunky and big like the R77) and sound great without being lairy!!
Hope this helps...Happy New Year !!
Good luck with the bike!
Very Happy
I have a set of now 2nd hand 4-1 R77s Gen2 up for sale in a couple of weeks if anyone is interested, I got a weekend away next week then they will be available, pm me if your interested
I have the Yosh R77's in the slip-on titanium with CF tips. They came with the bike. If I had a choice, I would have gotten the Carbon Fiber models. They have a nice low burble, but are pretty quiet. I have the HMF Carbon Fiber on the '00 and it's a screamer!!

Here in the states, the Brocks are super-popular.

[Image: 6259537787_05f6a55d4c.jpg]
DSC09003 by pashnitmoto, on Flickr

[Image: 6260027480_22344df65b.jpg]
DSC08967 by pashnitmoto, on Flickr

[Image: 6260027438_05de9f351b.jpg]
DSC08965 by pashnitmoto, on Flickr