Hi everybody
G'day people. My name is Stuart I'm 43yo from Sydney. I just picked up my 2011 model last Saturday from Newcastle and rode her home three hours in the rain. Still it was one of the best rides I've ever had. I can't wait for some good weather so that I can take her for a good run.
Welcome to the asylum mate... Should I say Everyone GET SHORTI lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Welcome shorty, you'll get a lot of good info on this site. Unfortunately you'll get some really bad jokes as well. You've met Batfink? Hahahaha

Enjoy [/font]
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Welcome Shorty. 1st ride - 3 hours in the rain! That's a baptism of fire!

So don't be shy, tell us a little (I mean everything!!) about yourself. What bikes you've had. Why it's taken so long to make the obvious choice of buying a 'busa. Oh, and we luuuuurve photos! so post up a couple of your new toy!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
G'day Ward. Well where do I start? I first started learning to ride when I was 8yo on a mates ex postie bike then I worked my way up to my first bike, a YZ80g (1979 model) and then my two wheeled obsession went on from there. Over the years I've owned in excess of 30 bikes including 6 Harley's. My last bike, which I still have is a 1998 model Vmax. She's getting a bit tired now with 73k on the clock and me being the acceleration junkie that I am I thought that I might give a Bussa a go. As far as photos are concerned I'll be more than happy to put up plenty once this bloody rain buggers off and I can take some good ones..
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(19-08-2014, 06:51am)shorty Wrote: rode her home three hours in the rain. Still it was one of the best rides I've ever had

Cheers mate. Glad to see you're not water soluble. I ride my 'busa daily and put up with whatever is being handed out from above. Enjoy your new toy.

Thanks mate. I too do and intend to keep commuting on mine too. The "long way home" adds an extra 14km of some beautiful twisty stuff through the local bush land. Unfortunately it's too dark to go that way at the moment as I don't want to get taken out by a wayward wallaby but that stretch of road is going to get a fair old workout in daylight savings hours I can assure you! BRING ON SUMMER!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Welcome EnJoY & stay up right Coolrasta
G'day and Welcome Shorty.

Congrats on the choice of your new ride.Pi_thumbsup
Welcome aboard shorty ..
Hope to catch up with ya on one of our Sydney / Illawarra rides ..

Cheers .. Dale