8/1/07-9/1/07- Can I stay with anyone in Sydney these nights
Hi there everyone,
I will be travelling up to Sydney with my mate on the 8th of January to see the Medibank International (Tennis) at Homebush. This is something I/we have had planned/budgeted for a number of months now, way before I even considered the Jindy trip, as tennis would have to be probably my greatest passion (even more so than bike riding I’m sorry to say). Anyway, we have planned to see two days of tennis across the Monday and Tuesday (8th and 9th January), and were hoping to stay in Sydney for the Monday and Tuesday nights, and travel home early Wednesday ready for work (him) and uni (me) that day. As you can appreciate, we are looking to arrange this for as low a cost as possible, so if we were able to land some free / cheap accommodation in Sydney for these days we would be ecstatic with that. In exchange for the individual's generosity, we would be able to perhaps prepare dinner for you on those days if you like. My mate is an apprentice chef, and I’m not a bad assistant (lol), so we would hope that the food would be of a high standard (if my mate has the major say in it it will, if I do I’m not so sure lol). So, if there was any chance of us being able to “shack up” with anyone for those nights please let me know, as I/we would be most appreciative. Hopefully the money I may be able to save with this option can go towards funding my Jindabyne trip.

Thanks once again everyone for your help,

Paul.
Sorry I can't help out. Got a 2 bedroom place and a 2 year old...

Happy to meet for dinner/coffee though...
"sometimes crime does pay"
Hi mate, As I said in my email i'm prolly going to be in Tamworth working at that time. I'll check with my son and if the house is not to destroyed you may be able to stay. If you get a better offer by all means go for it as my house seems to be constantly full of horny, drunken partying teenagers since I left.

I'll send you an email when I get home and check out the place later this month. If your mate can cook Maccas my son will be delighted. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Hey Blackzook did you say horny, drunken partying teenagers?
Mate that sounds perfect (especially the partying females lol).

Seriously though if that offer was a goer it would be excellent.

Thanks Paul.
Quote:constantly full of horny, drunken partying teenagers
im on my way THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
sweet, count me in too