Lawyer needed
Bloody amazing Pete.
So where are you at now? (Healing wise)
Obviously gunna have plenty of time for the PC.... Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle, I just wanna ride my motorsickle,
And I don't wanna die, I just wanna ride my motorcyyyy...cle.
I know it wasn't the best song I ever wrote..."
Arlo Guthrie 1969
You knwo what the worst thing is.... I can't even touch my bike at the moment. Sitting there in the garage under tarp, but the Alarm system is armed on it!! It was on auto-arm, and armed itself when switched on the key, without disarming system! My remote was smashed in accident, and can't switch it off when it goes off from me laying finger on it - BLOODY LOUD TOO!! ...Time to spare, now where's that spare remote??!!

Still go to Rehab.Centre daily, and require physio and treatment. I can walk around, but no quick fast movements, or lifting, or shagging - can't damage my spine - but no1 to shag at moment anyway! Maybe part of my treatment to make sure my purple damage goods work, would be send me to the local whore house??!!

At Alfred Hospital other day, they told me I tore off every muscle in back, split my neck bone from front to back, and titanium plates will come out in a year.... :/
Man, I looked at the pics and got goosebumps...you are one lucky bastard to be alive...I gotta get a back protector...look after yourself for the next few months...keep posting...stay horny :-)
Regards
Kevin
I'll admit, it seemed a little rude to ask how the goolies were going, but that was one hell of a ding you put in the tank.

Good luck with the recovery.

HEIDI xxx
I've missed something here.

Why is a lawyer needed. Isn't it clearly the cars fault and the insurance company fights on behalf?
Heidi, the lad MUST have big Balls to survive that. Something to think about over the weekend.
Throwdown, I think maximising gain is in order here. Life is often short on reflection.
Aerocat, the Daily Planet are my main sponsors for racing, so when you want to test out your damaged goods, let me know.

I'll arrange for a test ride for you !!!!!!!!!

In the mean time, just get better !

Stewie Mac

Thanks Stewie, was thinking of the Daily Planet the other day.... Would the TAC Rehab Centre pay for my balls to get back to normal working order??!!

ThrowDown, my bike was un-insured at the time. I had let it lapse, and when I returned from working overseas for a few months, I had not realized my predictament. Funny, for 12 years always had full comprehensive insurance, and even insured my 1st GSX250 valued at $300 (full comp. was $540)to get rating 1 faster, so no problems with bigger bikes as I progressed, to 750cc, 900cc, and Busa! But, no insurance, STUPID ME...!!!

There was talk by the Sydney based company not going to pay-out because they would try to prove I was speeding, like 65km/h in 60km/h zone, or something, but did never happen. They ended up paying me out, minus the value of my wreck, which I really have to sell because of my living arrangements - had to move back into parents care, and no room, .... and a certain Mum doesn't like it!!
Can't blame your mum for not wanting the wreck around Peter.
We put our loved ones through hell sometimes.
We all hope you get everything on the mend and issues resolved ASAP.

Rgds BUSGO