170/60 Rear Tyre on a Hayabusa - Can it be done?
stop being soft and get the 200 for that nice rear end look
Regards

Dan
tenacious Wrote:Yep right you are 190 rear I pressed the wrong number on the keyboard lol.

Pressure is down to normal 42psi so it's all good mate Pi_thumbsup:ausflag:

if ya can - get the diablo corsa's :) great tyre!! can't go wrong mate - just get the corsa 3's ;)
RaZz0R Wrote:
tenacious Wrote:Yep right you are 190 rear I pressed the wrong number on the keyboard lol.

Pressure is down to normal 42psi so it's all good mate Pi_thumbsup:ausflag:

if ya can - get the diablo corsa's :) great tyre!! can't go wrong mate - just get the corsa 3's ;)

f*** off with your pirellis,give me a bridgie anyday and 42 is ok for touring,but if your punting ide recommend 38.
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
go easy guys.
in the end its just a tyre.......rubber.
DjPete Wrote:go easy guys.
in the end its just a tyre.......rubber.

Actually your wrong DJ,there is very little rubber in tyres these days,its mainly silicon.Pi_tongue
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
hey Paul was that your busa gone on ebay last night? what's with the "driven by careful female owner"??
gonna get your flatemate to flog it while you wait for the cash inside??
Confused As far as I know my Hayabusa is still in the shed and hasn't been sold to anyone.
tenacious Wrote:Confused As far as I know my Hayabusa is still in the shed and hasn't been sold to anyone.

my mistake, thought this was yours:

ebay '99 Busa
I haven't heard of this 'careful lady owner'. If there was another girl on a busa in Canberra I'd know about it, the boys from ACTION would be lining up around the block to tell me. Wonder who's it is?
Heidi1 Wrote:I haven't heard of this 'careful lady owner'. If there was another girl on a busa in Canberra I'd know about it, the boys from ACTION would be lining up around the block to tell me. Wonder who's it is?

His flatmates must be raising funds for his late rent or something....swear those ebay photos are of the same bike he rode to Jindy, mainly based on position of non-OEM stickers Confused

What gives, Paul have you had a looksee at the auction yet to confirm? Scam?