Red Blingers
For all the red blingers out there here is an opportunity to buy some red bling bits that that actually look fantastic and also are of some use instead of that other crap you guys are buying :2funny: one of these could save you big bucks on an engine block if the chain was to snap If anything I reckon this item should be the number 2 mod to be done on a busa and the side stand is the number 1 and then all the cosmetic crap can go on afterwards

If ya want a set contact Canadian Mike
[Image: Dscn0076.jpg]
hey - I am keen - however - for the life of me I can't figure out where all that shit is meant to go...

oh any idea of $$$??
clutch slave support.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
OOOOOOO.... yeah I haven't done that :) Thanks heaps Volvi Very Happy was scratchin my head there :)

TrophyTrophy

yeah in fact - X - can ya PM me with who I gotta contact?
RAZZ-A-MATAZZ here is a link to the ad contact him through there

RED BLING BITS
thanks champ ;)
Raz when bill got his I ordered 4 when they were on special
& they were cheaper.
at the moment that 185 USD would be about the $230 + postage
as Mike wouldnt include shipping to OZ . Also he not into posting stuff out here we got ours through a 2nd person

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
yeah I am not really feeling the love of sending that much cash then having it sent to another person & then sent to me - I am going to talk to some people I know in the USA & see if it can be done.
RaZz0R Wrote:yeah I am not really feeling the love of sending that much cash then having it sent to another person & then sent to me - I am going to talk to some people I know in the USA & see if it can be done.

Dont panic mate ours arrived safe and well they are a quality item and well worth the effort
Canadian Mike is great to deal with and has no problems at all sending parts direct to Australia.

I have purchased a couple of bits from him and never had a problem.
oh ok... so maybe he will send directly to me... mmmm either way I have a friend in the USA that will send stuff on for me ;)

**EDIT - I just got a PM back from him - he wants to send it via to the USA first & wants cash via paypal :( anyone got a paypal account?

Is it hard to get a paypal account? Would rather not having one tho & just give the cash to someone...

this is why I never bother with OS stuff... I have to get it sent to someone I know only via online, then have them send it to me from the USA. figure out how to cover their costs of passing it on to me & find a way to pay mike as well.

would be so much easier if he just sent it via Pav air mail to Aus & charged us the difference.

this to me is a big stuff around! ok I want stuff fairly quick when I pay for it but this is going to take ages... anyone know if we can get this done locally?
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Canadian Mike is great to deal with and has no problems at all sending parts direct to Australia.

I have purchased a couple of bits from him and never had a problem.

I have bought and recieved a 0-6" over + under braced 600 arm from Canadian mike ... fukkin top quality work and top bloke too...

I had to get it shipped via a second person too...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Razzy PayPal is an easy setup just log onto https://www.paypal.com/ fill in the questions and you are away sending money is so easy it isnt funny and it is safe also once you have PayPal you will find Ebay a very nice place indeed and the savings from buying overseas will seem like you have just got a second job to pay for your bling bits when you send people money via PayPal all you are really doing is sending to their email address which is all linked with their bank accounts as you will have to do

I joined up years ago I dont know if there is a verification period or not these days

If you really want it quickly get the ball rolling now cause it will take at least 7-10 days to get here
ah nah - its more that when I pay for something I like to have it in my hans & go "0000000 ooooooo SHINY!!"

Very Happy

I am just tired & having a bitch ;)