Performance Components for sale
Performance Bits for sale
(I've listed this in Vendors for sale previously)

Hello Folks.
Family situation forced sale of Bruza, my '03 black and silver.All items have only done 3k's.Bear saw bike whilst we were tootling around Wanneroo.
Poor soul who purchased felt it had too much oomph.......
PCIII, TRE, Micron Titanium/SS 4/1, K&N, Shift light/Gear Pos indicator,silver iridium double bubble, Oggy knobs.
Roey.
Poor soul who purchased will probably be looking for that extra oomph in a years time.Ghastly

Good selection of gear there Roey.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi Mate,

just PM'ed you.

Cheers,

BG
how much for the screen? if your open to offers $50
Hi Roey

You have mail
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Roey Wrote:Performance Bits for sale

Hello Folks.
Family situation forced sale of Bruza, my '03 black and silver.All items have only done 3k's.Bear saw bike whilst we were tootling around Wanneroo.
PCIII, TRE, Micron Titanium/SS 4/1, K&N, Shift light/Gear Pos indicator,silver iridium double bubble, Oggy knobs.
Roey.

How much do you want for the Micron 4 into 1 & what condition is it in? How much do you think freight to Vic will be? Mine's a '99 so will there be any issues bolting it on?
Roey Wrote:Performance Bits for sale

Hello Folks.
Roey.

Sorry Roey, just checked your list of stuff, same goes for the K & N. Cheers Mate.
Hi Roey I`ve just pmed you.
Busacrankin
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.