2008 WHITE HAYABUSA L.T.D
Missy_Moo Wrote:
Dan85 Wrote:no just the slow white and purple ones

aww your just so jeal!!!

tut tut!!

Action-smiley-083

not of the white. my orange black is more limited given the white coming out in 09 etc
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:not of the white. my orange black is more limited given the white coming out in 09 etc

Well you might have a point there Dan85 the Blue and Orange could both be in that vote.

Us white owners are a little pissed with the decision by Suzuki..

Anyway that's life...
i would be to i think its a bullshit actt to call it limited then splash some blue on it and sell it as regular
Regards

Dan
the limited white does have different coloured graphics anyway.....but will they def release the white here i heard we may not get the white.....or i hope we dont get the white ha ha
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
the only colours not repeated so far are the blue & the jaffa!
i wonder which one won't be continued? mmmmmmCoolsmiley
From what Suzuki have told me the white is definately coming in.

For us White Ltd owners the main changes with the white is the Blue graphics and the paint is called a splash white which is a striaght gloss not a pearly white like the Ltd.

Anyway there's no hiding the fact that there's another white coming out even though it might be a slightly different shade and there's noting we can do about it. I've told the guy I brought my bike off that he tell Suzuki that they have pissed a lot of white K8 owners off.
The three colours coming to Oz for '09 are White with the blue Graphics, Gold/Black (instead of the Jaffa) and Black. The Grey/Silver is not coming to Oz and the Blue hasn't been repeated.

Greg
gold black sounds the go for next year with maybe carbon fibre wheels and turbo??
Just gay :)
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Just gay :)

why mate i have personal preference
Hayabusa I want to no if any one has a 09white hayabusa with blue rims if so could you post the pic