JOCK.....we're all still debating exactly when the next "BB" will be, but it's a good bet that it will be either early Dec this year....or sometime in March next year?!? (stay tuned for more info...)

It's definately NOT to be missed, mate! It's the BIGGEST gathering of busa riders on the eastern seaboard......lots & lots of ridin'; drinkin'; eatin'; BS talkin'; fun & partying with ALOT of your fellow busa fanatics/fiends/friends/foe!!

We raise a shitload of $$$ for a very worthy charity, and in the process....lots of cool prizes are won....all donated by some extremely generous BB sponsors, most of which are vendors here on the AHC forum!!!

lookin' forward to seeing you there...
Coolsmiley
Welcome Jock.

Sounds like you're a local to me. I'm 15min out of Frankston.....but definitely not as far as Hastings. lol

Might see you around sometime.
(29-02-2012, 12:42pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Welcome Jock.

Sounds like you're a local to me. I'm 15min out of Frankston.....but definitely not as far as Hastings. lol

Might see you around sometime.

I'll look out for you, or let me know if your heading down the peninsula for a ride one day.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary