Longest you've gone...
...without having two wheels to enjoy?

Having sold my busa...I'm enjoying not being paranoid about police and paralysis - but I miss the madness! I've previously managed a 15-month ban pretty well but it's been about 2 weeks and this time I'm starting to feel it!
2001 - rode my first Busa
2011 - got my first Busa
in all tht time I probably rode for 3 months (had to redo my bike licence as the stupid transport dep't "accidentally" removed it from ticket)
What can I say... wife banned me form riding. Lost the wife and got the bike
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
5 minutes.
Oops sorry I misread the title.
:-)
Where's the delete button.
haha
did my licence for 18 months. That was hard!!! If it wasn't for Phillip Island being so close to me and still being able to get out on the bike....... I'd have gone insane after 3.
wrote off beautiful Katana 1100 around 1981. The house we moved into was on a hill, no garage. So for about 8 yrs no bike.
Killed my 85 model GSXR 750 in 93 and could not find any thing i liked to late 99 when the 00 model Blue Busa came out so 6 years no bike
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I went 2 years .. tried 4wding instead. Bikes are better Pi_thumbsup
i did a 4 yr stint of no riding and the bike is off the road till some time next yr again
bought my first bike 87 cbr1000f in 2006, accident on hayabusa in feb 2011, wife banned me from ever getting back on one, as soon as i could wipe my own ass again (august 2011) wife left, got strait back on the bike and havnt looked back since

so since owning my first bike iv had 6 months off, mind you in those 6 months i wasnt physically able lol
6 years without a bike, severly injured after a bike off on Putty Road 2003, wrote off a Hayabusa, broke my back, off work for 6 months. slipped on diesel as well another 6 riders did that day.
I had a 10 year gap after I had my first registered bike stolen. Young, uninsured. It killed me. I didn't go to gp or events cause it upset me that much not being able to have one. Bought my first Busa that I'd lusted on, spent a dime on it, almost killed myself on it, but hey, that's life. Treasure what you have while you have it.