Nymboida 2012 River Rampage
Yep - Didit then. A magic road and glad to now know where it is. Sharon was enjoying the view and telling me about it but I was a little busy......

A brilliant range climb and the road at the top is just as much fun. Will have to do it againi very soon.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Who's going to Nymboida Easter weekend? I know a few have pulled out, me and Shona are still going to go, just curious if we will be the only one's there!!!!
im only 2 hours south of grafton ,this could be cause for a good weekend
(06-01-2013, 12:44pm)Busa Boy Wrote: Who's going to Nymboida Easter weekend? I know a few have pulled out, me and Shona are still going to go, just curious if we will be the only one's there!!!!

Hey John,
Won't it be double demerits at Easter? I've only got one point left so I'll be out (unfortunately....love the Coaching Station Inn....great spot!)
Yes it is double demerits you will just have to be a good boy!!!Police
(06-01-2013, 03:45pm)Busa Boy Wrote: Yes it is double demerits you will just have to be a good boy!!!Police

Well, with only a single point left, you can probably tell that being a good boy is something I struggle with from time -to-time. Got booked in September on Oxley Highway and then got booked about a 1/2 km from home in my work car last month......thirteen points just isn't enough dammit!!!! Lol3
I've got a room booked at the Coaching Station for this but as I'm now going on the 4 States ride in April , I will have to cancel this booking . The room has a Queen bed and 2 double bunks also has a futon type couch so it can sleep quite a few.
I'll post it up here when I cancel the booking in case someone else needs a room this size.
I have cancelled my booking for 2013. If anyone wants the room I had booked it was room 9.
Hope you have a good time.
Hi All - There is a thread for Nymboida 2013 River Rampage that all who booked in should check - Payment is needed ASAP or the room bookings are lost!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle