Dirtbags Memorial Ride Sun 24th Sept
From the Hangmore Board....
Quote:On Sunday the 24th of September, 2006, we will hold a ride in memory of Rod Hyne.

The planned route will be that of the ride we were unable to complete due to the tragic events of the 6th of August, going to "The Toolshed" in Noojee, via Kinglake, Tolangi State Forrest, Healesville, Black Spur, Marysville, Reeften Spur. Meeting at Caltex Greensborough, 8am.

For those who wish to stop at the site and pay their respects, we intend to work out a safe place to stop and if need be, set out in small groups. We'll work out the logistics of this based on the numbers on the day.

All members are invited to attend the ride.

Jezza.

More info here.
hangmore.end0.net/forum/i...pic=1328.0
Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!Edited by: Djpete  at: 17/9/06 9:08 am
yes i received message from jeramy (hangmore) saying busa members welcome on the ride i would imagin it will be a large number going by there board.

lets get as many out there
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.comEdited by: HAYABUSA ROD at: 17/9/06 11:07 pm
I will be there
I may still go but will have to be back by 11 as I am working fom 12 - 5 Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!
The dirtbags ride is this sunday

I hope to see you guys there if you can make it for
brother Rod

Weather forecast for Sunday is not looking great - Showers forecast at this stage (Snow on the higher peeks ).

I have also contacted my friends at the Toolshed in Noojee to make certain that there will be a warm reception.

And plenty of food (sometimes they don't have enough).

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."
On ya Zak! Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Can't make it fella's...working 11 - 4 on Sund.
I'll be thinking of Db though... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
DJ,

Just as well you were working. Weather was not good

Roads past Marysville were strewn with debris, and the ride was called off at Warburton due to the severe weather, with only two riders continuing to The Toolshed.

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."
Yeah i thought as much.Having lived up that way for quite a few years i pretty much knew what the roads were gunna be like,thats why i stayed home and sulked.

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!Edited by: rocket rod 7777  at: 25/9/06 5:21 pm
Well it was a blizzard out my way when I left for work...too bad guys.... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World