4 days 1700km's ride
G'Day everyone,

We have just returned from an excellent 4 day ride throught NSW and VIC.

Sydney to Merimbula - 465 km's
Merimbula to Jindabyne via Cann River - 385 km's
Jindabyne - Cowra via Khancoben - 515 km's
Cowra - Sydney via Sofala - 305 km's

Here is the link to the photos.
picasaweb.google.com/marktaubert/4DayMotorcycleTrip2006

Whilst we were fueling at Cann River we meet another club member by surprise. [Madness] Matt. We rode the Cann River Highway together to Cooma.........a ride that will go down as one of the best I have ever had. All in all we had an excellent trip with great weather and no speeding fines...........not that I ever went over the speed limit. Cheers Taub
great pics Taub... you boys have it lucky down there... very nice places and roads to ride along..

Good to hear the 'fun police' didn't pick you up... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Looks like a great trip Mark.

Did you remove the black strip off the right side of your bike or was it perhaps the result of the slow speeds you were travelling at?
"sometimes crime does pay"
G'Day Pan,

No mate I removed it the first week I had the bike. I dropped it in my garage and scratched the sticker.......I couldnt live with myself and a scrached bike so I took it off. Cheers Taub
Great pic's

Good eye for detail there pan. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Looks like it was a great trip.
Good photos.
Well done.
regards, The Fireman. Its the least I can do, and I like to do the least I can!
Great to see you and Sheryl getting the seats and camera warmed up for Nymboida Mark.

Nice shots.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Lucky bugger!!!!!!

Looks like a great trip.
Hey Taub, your dead right about the Cann river to cooma ride definately one to remember it was my first time really riding with another Busa and i have to say i loved every second. It was nice to meet yourself and Sheryl to hopefully we will catch up again at some random point along the road if not an organised event im looking to be on my Busa as much as i can that ride really got my heart started i was buzzing all the way home that day.
Anyway if you are heading down this way any time in the future i'd love to join in, im always on the site checking things out mostly the canberra thread, drop a note in somewhere and ill be in for sure. Cheers Matt
Oh yeah the photo album looks sweet.