Lorne for lunch sun
I'm going to lorne for lunch on sunday anyone want to tag along.If so we can meet at the shell servo on the westgate
sunday about 10.30am let me know.
Count me in.
Looks like its just me and you Gazza oh and my wife Kym.
Hope the weather is all right.If you decide not to go for any reason post a reply by 9.30am as that the time i am leaving to get to the westgate shell servo.
I may be there too, so who ever comes, meet at the Shell servo by 10.30.
gee I waved to you as you came through Torquay at the round about near the oval (three of you) 7 no one waved back! Obviously just cause I've painted my Busa black no one talks to me. snif
we were just too busy lookin good man! D">

actually we did spot you but by the time we could wave you had gone,, a pity you didn't follow us, we pulled up 30 metres down the road for a coffe break before heading off to lorne for lunch, what a bummer hey?
thought about it but had stuff to do. We go down early (leave Bellbrae at 7.30) to miss dopy car drivers & have the road to ourselves for a while. Did you see the maroon (moron?)WRX copper swine? Mate got pulled up coming home on his R1 near Anglesea, wasnt speeding (no seriously) but the swine, oops I meant pig, oops, I meant law enforsement officer said " so what, see you in court if you want to fight it"
Gotta luv em!
Cheers
Wayne, probably no one waved cos we were all in the middle of turning the corner. So why didn't you follow us as we expected you might and come have a coffee with us??? We were just up the road from the roundabout. Works both ways you know.
I managed to nod mt head but you must have been to far past to catch it.next time ill look out a bit better.