Lady Busa owner in WA
Hi Kylie,

Glad to hear that you are OK, and yes thank God, as we don't need any more statistics.

BTW, there's a Mocha / latte night being planned for Dec 1 at the "Left Bank", be great if you and Hubby could get along and meet some of the crew.

Cheers,
Rob.
Welcome To the AHC
Enjoy & becareful Biker
(16-11-2010, 08:41am)Iburgr Wrote: Hi Kylie,

Glad to hear that you are OK, and yes thank God, as we don't need any more statistics.

BTW, there's a Mocha / latte night being planned for Dec 1 at the "Left Bank", be great if you and Hubby could get along and meet some of the crew.

Cheers,
Rob.
Clocked up 400km now and loving it. Getting used to the weight now as well. Mid week is not good for us with hubbies work commitments unfortunately, sounded great though, maybe another time.
Kylie
(10-11-2010, 06:03pm)Camikaze Wrote: Welcome matey. Hope you have a blat in Mundaring soon! Cam

Yep will do.
(10-11-2010, 09:24pm)Axe Wrote: Hya, and again Welcome!

We wil have to organice a big ride in the near future....

Cheers.

Axe

Sounds good to me, love the country runs.
(11-11-2010, 01:45pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: Welcome Kylie!

Yes there are a couple of us 'girls' around, lol.. Whites are awesome, I have a LTD K8 only because I just liked it!
Both my partner & I ride busa's.

Enjoy your new ride and see you around the forum.

Way to go, your my first. How long have you been riding Busa's for?
Rosebusa
2 Years I've had my own now, wasn't liking the sharing with my partner - lol.

I'd been hunting around for a bike for a while, I tried a lot, then I rode a busa and felt like I was home.
Go hard, or Go home!
Hello all. New member just saying hi.
Had a ride day on Phillip is last week on a hire bike and met BJK1 on his flash black Busa and told me about your forum.
Mine is a cherry red and black 06 model i bought 1 1/2 yrs ago. I live up in Mackay and enjoy trips away when work and the misses lets me.
Bought it with 13,000k on it and have 28k now. will try and get some pics up soon.
Chris.
Welcome aboard.