Dangerous rider.. what was he thinking?
Go for a ride and get over it.
(20-09-2011, 08:44pm)Landmine Wrote: Go for a ride and get over it.
I've been for lots of rides because that's all I'm really capable of now.
One never really "gets over" a severe traumatic brain injury. Sorry to disappoint you. Never goes away like you probably wish I did. My response to Jamdonut's post was a genuine concern for all Northern Beach's Hayabusa riders, not your sympathy;
http://www.youtube.com/watchgl=IL&feature=related&hl=en&v=dA3HCUC8zPg
I'm sure Jamdonut is a really good bloke though, however, sometimes one's good intentions can "backfire".
"AWARD DEFAULTING QBE INSURANCE LTD TAKES IT UP THE AR*E !!!"

Not Guilty---"Unconditionally Dismissed" Lol2
Have a nice day mate.Police
This seems to work; http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3HCUC8zPg&feature=related

No section 10s. No suspended sentences. Lock em all up.
What colour was the bike you saw? what age?
I live on the Northern beaches, Always ride slow were kids or people are around.
Hope it does not look like the one in my photo, with a big box on the back.
GRUNTMAX I always accepted you, comment was not aimed at you. Sometimes I see someone do things on the road. Go shit then get over it. I would never report. If I knew who I may give some advice but never dob. Hey F'wit is Australian Dobbing is UnAustralian

(21-09-2011, 10:21am)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
I've been for lots of rides because that's all I'm really capable of now.
One never really "gets over" a severe traumatic brain injury. Sorry to disappoint you. Never goes away like you probably wish I did. My response to Jamdonut's post was a genuine concern for all Northern Beach's Hayabusa riders, not your sympathy;
http://www.youtube.com/watchgl=IL&feature=related&hl=en&v=dA3HCUC8zPg
I'm sure Jamdonut is a really good bloke though, however, sometimes one's good intentions can "backfire".
"AWARD DEFAULTING QBE INSURANCE LTD TAKES IT UP THE AR*E !!!"

Not Guilty---"Unconditionally Dismissed" Lol2
Have a nice day mate.Police
This seems to work; http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3HCUC8zPg&feature=related

No section 10s. No suspended sentences. Lock em all up.

[. Hey F'wit Dobbing is UnAustralian]

+1
(23-09-2011, 12:26am)Landmine Wrote: GRUNTMAX I always accepted you, comment was not aimed at you.
My Sincere Apologies Landmine.

(23-09-2011, 09:06pm)donovandon100 Wrote: [. Hey F'wit Dobbing is UnAustralian]

+1

Time and a place for everything. Never pointed out anyone to the police before but I was mad at seeing what could nearly have happened. If some idiot is driving or riding like a maniac near a school with clearly posted signs of 50k/h, selfish guys like yourself and your gutless dont care attitude, obviously you dont have children and only care about yourself and no doubt do the same thing on the streets, which is why you stick up for him, simple. This guy nearly collected not one but three kids on a pedestrian crossing, dont care if he rides a car, Hayabusa or a postie bike , he should be reported and he was. I dont care if he kills himself riding like an idiot, I do when he puts other lives in jeopardy. Certainly is un Australian to dob (Is that the best you can do? Clap) , then when an accident happens, its all too late when an idiot continues to ride wrecklessly and no one does a thing about it. Grow some nuts will you.

(25-09-2011, 04:48pm)jamdonut Wrote:

+1

Time and a place for everything. Never pointed out anyone to the police before but I was mad at seeing what could nearly have happened. If some idiot is driving or riding like a maniac near a school with clearly posted signs of 50k/h, selfish guys like yourself and your gutless dont care attitude, obviously you dont have children and only care about yourself and no doubt do the same thing on the streets, which is why you stick up for him, simple. This guy nearly collected not one but three kids on a pedestrian crossing, dont care if he rides a car, Hayabusa or a postie bike , he should be reported and he was. I dont care if he kills himself riding like an idiot, I do when he puts other lives in jeopardy. Certainly is un Australian to dob (Is that the best you can do? Clap) , then when an accident happens, its all too late when an idiot continues to ride wrecklessly and no one does a thing about it. Grow some nuts will you.

Yes if that bike hit a kid you would be a hero for getting that number plate a passing on to police , cant win in this place Idiot2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com

+1

I reported a woman to the cops a while back. Mainly to cover my own arse, but I think I was also peeved at the fact that I couldn't smack her in the mouth.
He didn't that's the difference.
On the other hand every time you pass some one they my take your number and pass it on. Some times justified others not. So as I said go for a ride and get over it.

[/quote]

Yes if that bike hit a kid you would be a hero for getting that number plate a passing on to police , cant win in this place Idiot2
[/quote]

Definitely! Too many bloody busy-bodies these days. Then again they aren't busy bodies, they are non-busy-bodies as they spend more time in front of the TV/PC screen than actually living a life. They havn't the balls to actually do anything and just bloody moan on internet sites about how they 'shoulda have smacked the c*nt!'.

I'm sticking to busting speed limits , wearing thongs with thongs, sod the bloody helmets and sex without condoms!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
No doubt everyone has an opinion on the matter including me.

Jamdonut you are right,

No one wants to see kid's or anyone injured accidently and especially
if it could have been prevented.

(25-09-2011, 10:20pm)Belzybob Wrote:

--------- sod the bloody helmets and sex without condoms!
Shame, shame, shame; Good ol drippy dick strikes againPi_thumbsdown
http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/late...dia-surge/

(25-09-2011, 10:20pm)Belzybob Wrote:

Definitely! Too many bloody busy-bodies these days. Then again they aren't busy bodies, they are non-busy-bodies as they spend more time in front of the TV/PC screen than actually living a life. They havn't the balls to actually do anything and just bloody moan on internet sites about how they 'shoulda have smacked the c*nt!'.

I'm sticking to busting speed limits , wearing thongs with thongs, sod the bloody helmets and sex without condoms!

Are you actually having a go at anyone here Bob, or are you just having a moan on an internet site ???

+1

i agree unaustralian
& one day the shoe will be on the other feet so don,t go crying
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police