Who's quickest on stock engined Gen2 now??
(26-01-2012, 08:37pm)jason Wrote: And tilers lol hey simmos been quiet must be looking for that race tune Lol2
(26-01-2012, 06:02pm)twistgrip Wrote:
(25-01-2012, 07:51pm)jason Wrote: Yep hopefully a bit more in it i think. These two take all my time and money lol.
loose change for boilermakers.....Very Happy
Yep nothing much on down here just rain, but I worked it out I am playing on a different kind of track now

[Image: R1.jpg]

Playing next Sat stock length if the rain pisses off Pi_freak
Howd you go at stock length Simmo?

Would have been interesting with the extra hp since you last tried it.
(02-02-2012, 05:02pm)REVIT13 Wrote: Howd you go at stock length Simmo?

Would have been interesting with the extra hp since you last tried it.

I couldn't use the power no hope on the day, 1.8 1.9 60s Lol2, got down to low 9s about where I had it with the stock motor but the bike is shit loads lighter since then, it was a bit below stock height at the front, stock height rear end the bike was up in the air everywhere I was pulling 3rd mono's Lol2, it was very unstable & dangerous, I couldn't pin in 1st or 2nd gear at all Idiot2 I couldn't be stuffed de-tuning the lower gears, had great fun got about a dozen runs without trying & packed up early to go out that night, Biker
You must use a different timing system over there cause everyone seems to deduct between 0.5 and 0.7 off there et's :)

It would be a handful without the stretch but im sure you had a good feel for it after ya track day.
(02-02-2012, 05:52pm)REVIT13 Wrote: You must use a different timing system over there cause everyone seems to deduct between 0.5 and 0.7 off there et's :)

It would be a handful without the stretch but im sure you had a good feel for it after ya track day.

Yep its a hand full now & depends who's gossip you listen too, there is a bit that's gets around, any idea what my bike weighs Pi_thumbsup Biker