"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
(11-11-2012, 10:49am)LOAFIE Wrote: Haven't been out as much as I would like , rode to work but the freeway is so badly corrugated feels like bloody back wheel is going to fall off .
Can't organize much as my have something on most weekends , I live about 15 minutes from the theme parks and have year passes ..

As long as the frig'n chain doesn't fall of your be right Scary

(11-11-2012, 04:02pm)simmo Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 10:49am)LOAFIE Wrote: Haven't been out as much as I would like , rode to work but the freeway is so badly corrugated feels like bloody back wheel is going to fall off .
Can't organize much as my have something on most weekends , I live about 15 minutes from the theme parks and have year passes ..

Yea well if some yobbo hadn't reved me up to pull monos that wouldn't have been a problem . Lol Wm
Again thanks to you and Bruce for sorting me out ...Trophy
[Image: photo3.jpg]

I remember one time when your back wheel was doing that on the return road at WSID. Wasn't it your chain had stretched out totally or something?

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure it was an excuse becasue I'd beaten you...
Sounds somewhat familiar , but was me making excuses for letting you win ...
(11-11-2012, 04:10pm)LOAFIE Wrote:
Yea well if some yobbo hadn't reved me up to pull monos that wouldn't have been a problem . Lol Wm

Mono's as if Boobies4
Did you ever replace that link for Him of is the turbo still up on blocks Lol2
The chain has been off the turbo ever since. Must be a few years now.
(12-11-2012, 08:14pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The chain has been off the turbo ever since. Must be a few years now.

Do you still start it up once & a while Coolsmiley
What have you now about 15 bikes & 2 horses Nerd
(12-11-2012, 08:26pm)simmo Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 08:14pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The chain has been off the turbo ever since. Must be a few years now.

Do you still start it up once & a while Coolsmiley
What have you now about 15 bikes & 2 horses Nerd

I think Bruce is up to 11 with his latest acquisition... Is that right?
I reckon he is counting at least one of mine in that tally. Much like the way Simmo currently has THREE bikes; a busa, an R1 and a 1972 Honda Cub.
(12-11-2012, 03:07pm)simmo Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 04:10pm)LOAFIE Wrote:

Mono's as if Boobies4
Did you ever replace that link for Him of is the turbo still up on blocks Lol2

From memory returned the old one and gave Bruce a new one as well
Yep you did give me a new one Loaf, just never installed it.

Pan seven is the magic number, I have sold a few.
(13-11-2012, 12:09pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Yep you did give me a new one Loaf, just never installed it.

7 huh?

Honda
Big bore
Turbo
R1
one of the Aprillias?
Motard?
(12-11-2012, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I reckon he is counting at least one of mine in that tally. Much like the way Simmo currently has THREE bikes; a busa, an R1 and a 1972 Honda Cub.

I joined the Honda Cub club its 85% of members are Girls the rest are Gay I think except for me of course, going on my first ride with them on Sunday down your way Nerd
(13-11-2012, 12:09pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Yep you did give me a new one Loaf, just never installed it.

No worries Bruce , do you remember where the links are after all this time???