2013 Busa Bash clear up
Just to clear things up for people not in the no It was decided at Tathra that next year late Nov early dec we will be going to SA in Honour of our great friend Greeny_SA (Peter) who we lost due to illness a few weeks ago.
We decided to do a vote at Tathra as most of the people that attend are there and i dont think i saw a arm down when asked if we would like to Go to SA next year.

SO NO TATHRA NEXT YEAR WE ARE OF TO ADELAIIDE HILLS OR SOMEWHERE THE SA GUYS ORGANISE
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah....this is gonna be a truly special Busa Bash next year!! Very Happy

It was one of Peters' sweetest dreams of one day getting LOTS of AHC busa's to all meet up together in his hometown!! Smitten

It would be truly AWESOME if everyone could make an EXTRA special effort to make it to this one - Peters' closest AHC riding buddies are gonna organise a fantastic weekend for all of us!!! Yes

It doesn't even matter HOW you get there......ride / drive (trailer) / fly / hitchhike / etc, etc......so long as you GET THERE!!!!

If those softy Ullysies mob members can manage to do it (travel far and wide for their annual GM).....there sure as hell ain't NO reason at all why the Aussie H'busa Club can't do THIS!!!

Let's see just how many busa's we can bring together.....just for Greeny_SA!!!! Biker Biker

Coolsmiley
Maybe some of the WA crew could make it too?

from Sydney 1403km
Brisbane 2055km
Perth 2500km
Melbourne 726km
and most importantly Tallangatta 981.
* google maps direct route - like whose going that way??
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(19-12-2012, 06:40am)Ward P Wrote: Maybe some of the WA crew could make it too?

from Sydney 1403km
Brisbane 2055km
Perth 2500km
Melbourne 726km
and most importantly Tallangatta 981.
* google maps direct route - like whose going that way??

What about us Tassies 1452Km About 430 on water Lol3
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com