Brock davidson Gen-3 hindle pipe
I wanna know if anyone is using this pipe? Apparently it's the ducks guts... It's called a <i><b>Brock davidson Gen-3 Hindle</b></i> http://www.brockdavidson.com/
I know of people running the standard big bore hindle system, and have heard good reviews. Horsepower figures and dyno charts would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers..........
<i></i>
Try asking at www.suzukihayabusa.org
those guys are all mod nuts and many use that pipe.

Viking <i></i>
I'll try that, thanks Viking.
Wanna try something different to the usual yoshi & ackro!!!!!
<i></i>
Gooday? (Saw it in a movie once?!)

A friend of mine forwarded this thread...pretty cool.

We have our own Information Forum which details the requests posted above:

brockracing.com/forum/default.asp

We also have tech articles and the Brock's Performance Question and answer forum. Go fast info... for Go fast people.

I would like to invite all to visit us.

Answers to technical questions which can't be found in our forum, can be sent to advice@brockracing.com

Hope the weather is good down there...it is supposed to snow here this week!

Brock <i></i>
G'day Brock, I actually bought that pipe off you shortly after that thread. Bike goes great and really sounds good but I think i'm up for repacking......Already done 13000klm

It's f*&^ing hot down here (too hot too ride) but drag season has started and the new Western Sydney International Dragway is nearly open.

Let the party begin........

<i></i>
By the way, Thanks for the autographed photo. It hangs up proudly in the garage. My mates also a big fan and has his bandit12 on NOS and streched like yours.

I used to work at Motorcycle accessories supermarket in Parramatta but have now have decided to open my own shop and will hopefully be stocking some of your products in the future.

Cheers ....Paul <i></i>